Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Snokula will be like Wayne when he sees Rey?

waynes.gif
:D

Its a shame Paul Shipper's posters never get used theatrically. He's this generation's Struzan.

New trailer with some extra Rey shots.

"Kylo failed you... I won't."

She's wearing a lot of eyeshadow for a deserted island in the middle of nowhere

After making effort to have it seem like Rey is talking to Kylo in the trailer, they release this which shows it’s Luke, interesting.

I knew the trailer was misdirection, called it all along, just seems like a waste to offer a big misdirection like that, then a few weeks later, debunk yourself, makes the whole trailer moment moot now.

I suppose, but the fact that the shot of Luke matches location and lighting better than the Kylo shot leads me to think it will likely be a Luke and Rey conversation, probably their initial talks about having him train her, him being reluctant.

Well one thing is plainly evident to me is that both Thor 3 and JL literally used fake backgrounds in their trailers to hide plot points.

I mean flat out changing entire scenery and characters.

Hollywood has figured out a digital way of showing trailers but hiding spoilers.

But who knows you may still be right and if you are it’s really a none issue for me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back