Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Porg jye. :lol

Had to grab something from a second Target this evening and so I went ahead and checked to see what Force Friday figures they still had on the pegs. Yeah Rose apparently will be readily available for anyone who wants one, lol.

Porg looks great in your sig great choice I mean seriously bad ass lol

Yeah there were a ton of Rose figures.

I hope Snoke fries her into a dumpling!

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

messed up teeth?

she flat as Columbus' idea of earth.

Flat is sometimes cute, but mixed with a brown-bagger mug, she's hard to look at.

Good thing RO is a good movie, if it was boring she would have made it even worse.

I bet her farts smell nice and swampy though. :naughty

It makes all the sense in the world to release a great trailer right now.

Unless they don't have one and think it would bomb the sales of all the merch that just arrived in stores.

Today seemed like the perfect day for the trailer to drop, to entice sales of merchandise if nothing else. What on Earth are they waiting for? This is Star Wars for Peet's sake. Why would they be holding back?

Today seemed like the perfect day for the trailer to drop, to entice sales of merchandise if nothing else. What on Earth are they waiting for? This is Star Wars for Peet's sake. Why would they be holding back?

Don't expect a trailer anytime soon. End of this month MAYBE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back