Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day we will know all of the Knights names and their backstories. Yet we still won't know most of human history.

I just hope they aren't the RO characters resurrected like the rumors were saying :horror

IMG_0602.jpg

Rose reminds me of the drunk shurpa

IMG_0607.jpg

Trailer is imminent now. Maybe next week.

All I keep thinking about is how Johnson will finally shed light on the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise.

q3gEQ5C.png

Oh man oh man oh man....lol

Maybe creative thinking is dead.....but perhaps this is a flashback, of Finn in his Empire days, with his friend......

Could go far in explaining why Finn took the death of his fellow trooper so hard......

Maybe Rose turns out to be another former member of the Empire, like Bhodie in RO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Finn was only a trooper on his first mission in TFA. No way he was an officer. They clearly steal uniforms and infiltrate a base or something.

Trailer is imminent now. Maybe next week.

All I keep thinking about is how Johnson will finally shed light on the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise.

q3gEQ5C.png

I CANT WAIT for the scene when Rey seduces Luke while ripping her shirt exposing her boobs.... :yess:

I really, really love the Force Awakens and I have a strong feeling that this movie is going to be a piece of crap.

I still have faith....we have basically seen nothing yet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Public response is really good.
I am not watching it right now.
Will watch very soon.

It's a grotesque masterpiece. The phantom zone ship and robocop are awesome. Something so wrong with max sticking her tongue out too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back