Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoke spelled backwards is Ekons.... Econs.... He cons....

Snoke with an "A" is.... Snake...

Snoke with an "M" is... Smoke... as in Smoke and Mirrors...

Put that all together, and you get.... SKINT.

Wor Gar wins the Internet today...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ETDpDNA.gif

Bloody Biker Wu Tang Samurai gang looks good. You should post something Star Wars related tho...

Those will make for some nice standees at Target come Force Friday.

:lol

Yeah, they look terrible.
Now that Disney's all about new toys we'll never see bad ass Crimson Guards on a big screen.

latest

latest

Anyone remember the scene in Pee Wee's Big Adventure when Pee Wee first gets to the movie lot? He asks for directions and some guy in a sci fi costume helps him out. I swear it was that Elite Praetorian costume, back in 1984.

I think they are trying to keep a narrative with these armor outfits.

They are definitely pulling from OT but that makes sense....they want it to appear as an evolution from earlier designs....but it's just coming off as derivative and safe.

But they can't win, one is to derivative , something new is bashed for not being SW......it's lose , lose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they can't win, one is to derivative , something new is bashed for not being SW......it's lose , lose...

You know what though, its easier than that. They could do exactly as they did but just make the Guards here all black. Or all white. Something a little different.

But instead it just becomes a safe rip-off disguised as "evolution".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back