Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whataboutism to try and defend this film.... Its just a bad movie and a terrible Star Wars movie (opinion). Star Wars has normally brought fans/people together and the fact this movie is so divisive is alarming (fact).

I see it the other way around I think he’s trolling the haters.

This is trolling alright:

ENcFqN8.gif

its-an-abstract-kind-of-hell-1445986.png

What is it that he hates more the universal praise for his acting even from the haters, starring in the # 1 movie of 2017 or the millions he was paid?

What is it that he hates more the universal praise for his acting even from the haters or the millions he was paid?

He hates the disappointment in the character he carried for 4 decades and the disappointment he knew fans of luke would have.

Thats what he hated

I think mark goes to 4chan...

You know, no matter how much jye and khev hate on us. I can rest easy knowing that mark hated it and has our backs :)

yup, he was hinting at how bad this was in interviews we’ve all seen a dozen times. poor guy look tortured in those interviews, looked like he was ashamed for having to play the character the way RJ forced him to play it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh my god the defenders are now denying Hamill hated the way his character was sh** on by RJ :rotfl

Can someone please post a roll call of all the YouTube videos where Hamill says “I had to play him as Jake Skywalker...” because RJ sh** all over Luke Skywalker :lol

Oh my god the defenders are now denying Hamill hated the way his character was sh** on by RJ :rotfl

Can someone please post a roll call of all the YouTube videos where Hamill says “I had to play him as Jake Skywalker...” because RJ sh** all over Luke Skywalker :lol

To be fair.....he didn't have to do anything......

Break the contract?

Well then you lose all your money....must be a hard place to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He still would have had those millions if Treverrow had directed....

Whats what is shockingly amazing about this.
He was paid so many millions and his disappointment was so great he risked angering the mouse... his boss... imagine the level of uncomfortable feelings he had to go all the way to go against ur boss.
Most actors just keep quiet in order to keep their career.

You’re all missing the point about acting and movie making.

There are a billion parts that have to come together.

If a viewer loves the movie but the actor hated the job OH WELL what’s important is that the viewer enjoyed the final product.

Alec Guinness hated SW, now what?

Ford hated SW, now what?

Why is Hamill any different.

You have any idea how many great movies are out there where the stars hated making the movie!

If a viewer loves the movie but the actor hated the job OH WELL what’s important is that the viewer enjoyed the final product.

Ford hated SW, now what?

You have any idea how many great movies are out there where the stars or director hated making the movie!
Well there is more people in this thread that hated the movie....

To be fair.....he didn't have to do anything......

Break the contract?

Well then you lose all your money....must be a hard place to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you agree he hated what they did to Luke... God I wish he had backed out and buried this movie before it was burned into the eyes of so many innocent victims.

All it takes is a little film history knowledge to know that if Hamill does hate his part in this movie he’s not alone either in SW or Hollywood as a whole yet people treating it as if he’s the first lol

Oh sideshow freaks lol

Ford hated SW, now what?

You have any idea how many great movies are out there where the stars hated making the movie!

Because he loved the OT, the fans and Luke. And when the guy who loved the franchise says they sh** all over it, maybe you weigh his opinion a little more

I just needed the final piece and you provided it :lol

Ford hated SW, now what?

You’re missing the point that those movies were good and didn’t have such a divisive reaction as this one

Whataboutism to try and defend this film.... Its just a bad movie and a terrible Star Wars movie (opinion). Star Wars has normally brought fans/people together and the fact this movie is so divisive is alarming (fact).

:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back