Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol :lol

The new Spawn movie that Todd is directing has a 10 million dollar budget. :lol

Nice! :lol

You steal it then still have the balls to complain?

Hope they triple the amount of SJW crap in IX now lol

Yep, now I hope that Force projections of Rey and Kylo charge each other at lightspeed while riding mistreated sea cows as Rose disapproves. :rock

Nice! :lol

Yep, now I hope that Force projections of Rey and Kylo charge each other at lightspeed while riding mistreated sea cows as Rose disapproves. :rock

hXf5HsR.gif

Enough of the bickering. Line up.. piss for distance contest and end this now. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That’s less than some spend at Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys lol

Poor Todd McFarlane. He was huge and significant in the 90's, just like Spawn. And I was a big fan too. And I still am too, that is of what he did in the 90's. He's so proud to brag that he's doing the new Spawn movie his way, and directing it. His investors believe so much in him, that they gave him $10 million. What a budget and accomplishment to be proud of.

So eloquent to make that comment in this thread. Poor guy refuses to see reality, that Spawn doesn't matter anymore. SO too will the defenders of TLJ, when reality finally sets in and they come off their meds, will they finally and truly realize how bad TLJ is... And in the future, when Disney realizes the bubble burst, and SW slowly died with the original fans of the OT that it wanted to die and bury in the past.

"Hello, MY Name is ____ & I am a recovering TLJ believer"....

:wink1:

Enough of the bickering. Line up.. piss for distance contest and end this now. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well i did promise to stop talking about this movie since jye told me his boy watched jumanji.

So i technically have been nice lol

That’s less than some spend at Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys lol

Poor Todd McFarlane. He was huge and significant in the 90's, just like Spawn. And I was a big fan too. And I still am too, that is of what he did in the 90's. He's so proud to brag that he's doing the new Spawn movie his way, and directing it. His investors believe so much in him, that they gave him $10 million. What a budget and accomplishment to be proud of.

So eloquent to make that comment in this thread. Poor guy refuses to see reality, that Spawn doesn't matter anymore. SO too will the defenders of TLJ, when reality finally sets in and they come off their meds, will they finally and truly realize how bad TLJ is... And in the future, when Disney realizes the bubble burst, and SW slowly died with the original fans of the OT that it wanted to die and bury in the past.

"Hello, MY Name is..... & I am a recovering TLJ believer"....

Todd mcfarlane wanted it that way though,

He literally rejected studios wanting to make a 100 million "marvel style" spawn movie because he wants his spawn movie to be a "JAWS" style spawn HORROR movie where spawn is mute like JAWS

Spawn will never talk. The protagonists are the fat cop/skinny cop.

Spawn will just lurk and kill.

Thats why it will be a blumhouse horror movie. Hard R

you're coming at it backwards, you're assuming we don't like the movie simply because of the inconsistencies we're pointing out. that's too simple, because no one would ever like any Sci Fi movie if they couldn't suspend disbelief to some extent...

so let's start fresh...

We think the entire movie is a complete pile of burning garbage starting with the script, huge plot holes, complete departure from the source material, forced SJW stuff, poor casting, terrible directing and story telling, and then we're listing all the other inconsistencies that are like little sh** sprinkles on a giant double scoop sh** sunday :)

People should be allowed to dislike a movie without being told they're "wrong". Glad you love TLJ, but trying to convince us to like it by bashing the OT is like

wait-what-meme-16.jpg

I read a Washington Post article yesterday disparaging fans for "not knowing how" to watch TLJ.

Todd mcfarlane wanted it that way though,

He literally rejected studios wanting to make a 100 million "marvel style" spawn movie because he wants his spawn movie to be a "JAWS" style spawn HORROR movie where spawn is mute like JAWS

Spawn will never talk. The protagonists are the fat cop/skinny cop.

Spawn will just lurk and kill.

Thats why it will be a blumhouse horror movie. Hard R

Yeah I get that... Listened to his speech and his interviews. But he's a smart man. With a $10 million budget it's nearly impossible for it to fail. SO it's a win for him no matter how much, or how little it makes.

Jumanji who, give me IX.

Jumanji will not be a movie on my shelf but TLJ will.

Im just saying i gave up talking about the movie. Like for real.
I might make jokes or might talk about behind the scenes stuff like the rose issue
But give me a little credit.

Mark is basically SCREAMING for help now....

CKrhdoS.jpg

uJ2PgAK.jpg

:rotfl the hell? This is actually real?

Yes... yes it is.. I had to check. Love the twists this continues to take, I can’t believe how far back JL has been left and the speed at which this continues to go :lol

"Hello, MY Name is ____ & I am a recovering TLJ believer"....

:wink1:

Speaking of twists..

Lol I thought this is going really off topic and didn’t see that turn coming in the second paragraph... and then....

5D8FB374-F6D2-467A-BFB7-F6F051951A46.jpeg

Masterful.

He knows.

He was Luke for a generation, then Joker, but future generations will know him as titty slug man. :monkey2

:rotfl the hell? This is actually real?

Yes... yes it is.. I had to check. Love the twists this continues to take, I can’t believe how far back JL has been left and the speed at which this continues to go :lol

Speaking of twists..

Lol I thought this is going really off topic and didn’t see that turn coming in the second paragraph... and then....

View attachment 386860

Masterful.

I think mark goes to 4chan...

You know, no matter how much jye and khev hate on us. I can rest easy knowing that mark hated it and has our backs :)

Mark is basically SCREAMING for help now....

CKrhdoS.jpg

uJ2PgAK.jpg

Rian Johnson. A true Star Wars fan they claimed. Maybe some day a new longtime fan will take over and have Rey take it from behind from one of the Hutts. "Haahhaah! She be Jedi. She be Jedi. Haahhaah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back