Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a man with no political service or constitutional training who proclaims his own perfection as President and is viewed as perfect by his supporters, is he a Mary Sue or not?

There's a difference between proclamation and actually possessing the skills. Rey has some innate skills (the Force), plus those that she's learned. We don't know how much the Force has increased her learned skills.

How on earth did you make that jump, Guyver? :lol

Did you want to see this?

cd9802ded2d2c47066a654f834dd73f5.jpg

They had plenty of scenes together, he just really didn't train her that much. Weren't there 3 lessons he was going to give her?

1) The Jedi don't own the force
2) I forget and I just went yesterday to see it a 2nd time
3) Was there a third?

:lol no..there was very little scenes with Luke and Rey.. it was all Reylo and you think I’m screwy when a person posted they think Trump is a MarySue :lol

There's a difference between proclamation and actually possessing the skills. Rey has some innate skills (the Force), plus those that she's learned. We don't know how much the Force has increased her learned skills.

Well just for arguments sake and not personal feelings lets just say he is as good as Rey then is he a Mary Sue?

jye4ever: Saying that Rey is awesome because Trump is a Mary Sue.

Wor-Gar and JAWS: Saying that Captain Phasma "sucks as bad as Die Hard."

Strange times indeed, lol.

Trump’s Force is bigger than Rey’s.
Maxi big.

:lol :lol

Jye is now using Trump to justify Rey...?

Has this thread actually come to this?

Well why not.

Can a man with no political service or constitutional schooling be a great Jedi, he even calls himself perfect at everything.

His supporters agree about his perfection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back