Statue Star Wars Mythos - Will it continue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find it either, so figured it was a reply buried in a post somewhere. But I'm too lazy to dig, and I trust myc.

its from yesterday and and you have to check the posts from others.. on the right column ..

yesterday a guy named Jakchai Wesuwan wrote: Next of Starwar Mythos.....leia plz...

then check the answers and my comments ;P

Fantastic news..... just cant wait to see what characters are going to get the Mythos treatment next....

Was hoping this was the 1/6 figure, but it might be Mythos...:mad:

1016537_431955726911521_1931755542_n.jpg

I really don't think it's Mythos, because he was supposed to be per-cyborg. Not that they couldn't have changed him 100%. But if they did, I may be passing...

Yeah, the pre-cyborg picture has been posted many times, I don't think they would change it. That is probably the 1/6 on the calendar.

I just received the below from SS re my inquiry of the future of SW mythos line:

"Thank you for the kind words! The Development Team is currently hashing out which characters will be in the next wave of releases. As soon as they have it locked in, we can start teasing what is to come!"

To me its clearly the price. If they would lower them I am very sure people would jump on them much faster instead of hesitating.

I can speak for myself that I would go with every single one of them in case they would be in a $250 - $280 range. But up to $350 is a lot for a

I agree it is a lot , but my Obi wan MYTHOS convinced me to
Pre order Darth Vader
Some of the HT fig are almost as high, and half the artistic quality
iron Patriot sixth scale fig is 309.00, and has sold out everywhere

Back