Statue Star Wars Mythos - Will it continue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:
Yes, the mythos surrounding his lightsaber and origins. I guess Maul could be boring if you don't know or aren't aware of the backstory.

Which sort of makes this line both infuriating and brilliant.

Yes, the statues are gorgeous and days can be lost just staring at all the detail. But....unless you know the back stories, you can never fully appreciate what you're looking at.

On the other hand you can make your own back story and let you imagination flow.. It's actually what I love more then anything about this line.

:goodpost:
Yes, the mythos surrounding his lightsaber and origins. I guess Maul could be boring if you don't know or aren't aware of the backstory.

Which sort of makes this line both infuriating and brilliant.

Yes, the statues are gorgeous and days can be lost just staring at all the detail. But....unless you know the back stories, you can never fully appreciate what you're looking at.

Mind you I am no writer but this is how the story basically goes in my mind.

Darth Sidious discovers the whereabouts of the Jedi Master who threw him out of Jedi training as a youngling because he could sense the anger and rage that was in him. This Jedi Master was named Amon Toth and though he almost lost his leg in battle and required the help of a staff to walk, he was a very powerful Jedi... However he grew tired of the politics of the Jedi council and went to the caves of a far off planet to study the force and live in piece.

After finding out his whereabouts Sidious Sends his Sith Apprentice Darth Maul out to kill his old Jedi teacher and orders him to bring back his walking staff as proof of his victory. Then he will be a true Sith. Maul locates Amon in his caves teaching monk like students the ways of the force.

Maul makes his intentions to Amon known and though Amon is resistant he tells his students to stand down, draws his saber, and begins his duel.

The battle is hard Fought and very even. Amon uses his saber as well as his staff to keep Maul at bay but as time passes Mauls anger and rage as well as Amon's age begins to take it's toll. Maul begins to toy with Amon. Until finally Maul runs Amon through with his saber.

As Amon falls to his knees still clutching his staff, Maul bends down, holding the staff as well, and smiles at Amon. He then rips the staff out of Amon's hands and turns to show his the Jedi Masters Students his new trophy as Amon's lifeless body falls to the ground.

After Maul take takes out the dead Masters followers, He returns to his own Master... After showing him the staff, Sidious tells him to keep it as a reminder of his triumph. Sidious then tells him about a plan he has to take control of the Senate and the galaxy.

I did steel the bit about the staff belonging to a Jedi Master and Amon Toth is not the most original of names :)

Last edited:
Decided my first story of Vader was too nice.. So I gave it a darker edge but still save his Padawan :) Orginal story is below.

Again I am no writer. This is just the just of the idea I get when I see the statue.

After Finding out that a Pesky Jedi, who was dressing up as a Stormtrooper, sneaking onto, and leaving Thermal Detonators in the exhaust ports of The Empires new Star Destroyers.

The Jedi was tracked to the Planet of Mustafar. "Why would he go there? Could this be his old Master Obi Wan??" Vader thought.

Vader landed on the Planet alone.. It was time to finish this.

Vader then saw a hooded figure approach him. The figure removed the robe to and unveiled a familiar figure.

"I knew you would find me"

Vader felt a twist of hate as he looked upon one of the last remaining Jedi Dash Kane.

"You should have stayed hidden" Vader hissed.

"I was trying to get your attention. I believe there is still good in you" Kane replied.

Vader tells him that his thoughts are foolish and that he should return with him to meet his new master or Die.

Kane pleads with him again.... "I brought you here so you could remember the love you once had. Remember who you could have been had you not turned"

This only angered Vader and he was upon him... His new armor made good protection but it also made his motions Slow... Kane was a great Jedi. But Vader should not have had this sort of trouble. His injuries with Obi Wan had taken more of a toll then he thought.

The battle goes on longer then Vader expected but Vader soon had the upper hand and disarms Kane He gives him one more chance to come with him but he refuses... Vader lifts his saber to deliver the fatal blow... Kane yells, " Anakin, please try and remember what it was once like to be good" Vader stops for an instant and looks at his surroundings. For a moment he remembers, for a moment he feels...

But Vader brings down his saber, ending the Jedi knights life with a fatal blow.

"You don't know the power of the dark Side" Vader says to the corpse at his feet.

Vader then looks at the planet of Lava and rock around him. Slowly he takes off his mask, gazes upon in, thinks of Padme, his child, his old padawan Ahsoka, Obi wan, and contemplates the decisions he has made and the toll they have taken.

Original story I gave it.

After Finding out that a Pesky Jedi, who was dressing up as a Stormtrooper, sneaking onto, and leaving Thermal Detonators in the exhaust ports of The Empires new Star Destroyers.

The Jedi was tracked to the Planet of Mustafar. "Why would he go there? Could this be his old Master Obi Wan??" Vader thought.

Vader landed on the Planet alone.. It was time to finish this.

Vader then saw a hooded figure approach him. The figure removed the robe to and unveiled a familiar figure.

"I knew you would come...... Master"

Vader felt a twist of emotion as he looked on at his old Padawan Ahsoka.

"You should have stayed hidden" Vader hissed.

"I was trying to get your attention. I believe there is still good in you" Ahsoka replied.

Vader tells her of that her thoughts are foolish and that she return with him to meet his new master or Die.

Ahsoka pleads with him again.... "I brought you here so you could remember the love you once had. Remember who you could have been had you not turned"

This only angered Vader and he was upon her... His new armor was made good protection but it also made his motions Slow... Ahsoka was a great Padawan and she was now a great Jedi.

The battle goes on longer then Vader expected but he soon had the upper hand and disarms his old padawan. He gives her one more chance to come with him but she refuses... Vader lifts his saber to deliver the fatal blow... Ahsoka yells, "Master Anakin, please try and remember what it was once like to be good" Vader stops for an instant and looks at his surroundings. For a moment he remembers, for a moment he feels...

Vader holsters his saber

"Leave this place Ahsoka, Go some place far away. Do not let me hear about you again. If I do, I will not be so kind. Go Now"

"But Master"

"GO NOW!!!"

Ahsoka bloodied and beaten gets into her ship and flies away.

Vader Watches as the ship disappears. He looks at the planet of Lava and rock around him. Slowly he takes off his mask, gazes upon in, thinks of Padme, his child, Ahsoka, Obi wan, and contemplates the decisions he has made.

Man I love these mythos statues. This is what I use to do before the PT was made.

Last edited:
Great! Now I'll never want the Mythos Vader. :gah:

Just kidding. I just didn't like Asoka being in there. And living... :lol

My Fett story is much less complicated.

Basically after crawling out of the sarlac pit and recovers he takes on his first bounty, Which is the story that SSC has given us... The only thing SSC left out is that this Bounty is also personal. Since Bounty #239 won his ship, Slave I, in a game of chance from Zuckuss and 4 lom, who took Fett's ship when they presumed he was being slowly digested in the Sarlac Pit. Lucky for them they still had all of his weapons (and his Light Saber trophies).. Otherwise he would have killed Zuckuss. Then who would put 4 lom back together after Fett Blasted him into pieces as a warning not to tell Bounty #239 that he was coming.

Great! Now I'll never want the Mythos Vader. :gah:

Just kidding. I just didn't like Asoka being in there. And living... :lol

LOL!!! I Love Ahsoka. I did not care for her in the first season but she grew into my fav. character in the series... I was going to have Vader kill her but I could not bring myself to do it.... I want her in the new movies LOL :)

But hey, it's just my imagination" Feel free to kill her off in your mind if you would like. :)

Last edited:
Awesome stories Jaws....these will be what im thinking about once I get my Boba and vader mythos statues

ORGASM... Facebook SSC just wrote this:

"The Team is cooking up a whole new batch of Mythos, even as I type this ! "

Back