Statue Star Wars Mythos - Will it continue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All great amd I agree.. I want to see also a batch ;)

Unfortunatly trevor is not working on anything sw related right now :(

=
Geared up Greedo, pre cyborg Grievous, old man Luke, Jedi Leia, dancing Oola, Tusken unwrapped, Xizor, Bossk on a hunt.

almost a perfect line up. but seriously....screw Oola. the rest are perfection. you just had to mention a nobody and tarnish your good name. I'd rather have a Baby Tarkin in a stroller than stupid Oola. LOL.:rotfl

No! I want a new batch of 5!
Some awesome options:
Geared up Greedo, pre cyborg Grievous, old man Luke, Jedi Leia, dancing Oola, Tusken unwrapped, Xizor, Bossk on a hunt.

I would take some of those (pass on Xizor)...but I would like something with Han Solo...

Sideshow is lame for making this line direct sales only. I would buy a couple if I could get them through my retailer for a discount, but no way am I paying full price through Sideshow.

No! I want a new batch of 5!
Some awesome options:

Nice line-up and I'd buy four out of that list. :D

I would take some of those (pass on Xizor)...but I would like something with Han Solo...

:lecture Same here! I'd love to see a Mythos Solo. :rock

What would a Mythos Solo be doing? Playing cards with Lando winning the Falcon?

I'm sure Sideshow could do way more with a Mythos Solo than playing cards with Lando. :lol

There are those times between Episodes III, IV, V, VI & (the upcoming episode) VII that they could pull a story from.

I'm sure Sideshow could do way more with a Mythos Solo than playing cards with Lando. :lol

There are those times between Episodes III, IV, V, VI & (the upcoming episode) VII that they could pull a story from.

maybe running away with currency falling out of his pockets.

im just messing around. im just not a fan of hans potential as a mythos line. they nailed ben kenobi in a way that is so perfect, i cant imagine any other statue coming close. maybe grievous. mythos is a tough one to do. look at how boring, IMO, maul is. he beat up a guy a stole his stick.

even the new Fett isnt really mythos to me. they should have him escaping sarlacs pit. thats mythos.

im just messing around. im just not a fan of hans potential as a mythos line. they nailed ben kenobi in a way that is so perfect, i cant imagine any other statue coming close. maybe grievous. mythos is a tough one to do. look at how boring, IMO, maul is. he beat up a guy a stole his stick.

even the new Fett isnt really mythos to me. they should have him escaping sarlacs pit. thats mythos.

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol

I'm just wanting Sideshow to give us a new Solo statue in some form. :pray: :D

yeah I have the unleashed bob a actually... they just dont fit into my collection so I would like to sell them all but the value is in the cellar right now

It would look a lot like this.:)

Bobba should have stayed dead. I love the guy and he's an all-time favourite of mine but he should have died.

As for the dancing Oola piece, I only want that one because I remember as a kid being in the theatre w my grandad. When she dropped I remember him turning to me and telling me something was eating her. I was like wtf. I'd never seen that before. What do you mean Jabba dropped his dancing hottie and she was getting eaten? That was some impactful ****.

So if I could get her either before Jabba days or screaming her head off seconds before the Big Crunch, that would be pretty great.

:rotfl I believe that the first time Maul mad a "Force Pull" was with that stick when he was little and Sidious kept him locked and training with a droid and he did it by instinct fighting with the droid.

I don't know why he would keep that stick or maybe I´m just making up **** and it´s just a random stick...I believe a read it in "the wrath of maul". So I don't love the churro stick but I can give it some backstory and that way it has a meaning for me :)

I really want a great Luke Skywalker. I could go for a Han if it was knocked out of the Park but a great Luke is a must.

As far as smaller characters... Well I could go for a Wedge Antilles. I like the idea of a Bossk or a IG-88. But I am not sure I would get them. But If Wedge was done well I would snatch one of them up fast :)

Back