Statue Star Wars Mythos - Will it continue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe.. well..not as long this is not really dead by sideshow..

This years show has been a letdown for the 1/4 PF and mythos for sure but it's okay for me as I can look at other stuff.. Efx has some real nice products coming out and the Sidesow's Hoth 1/6 display looks amazing. The Probe Droid and the Tauntaun look great. I guess with the lack of statues coming out i'll be saving some money for the Studio Scale Star Destroyer as well.

This years show has been a letdown for the 1/4 PF and mythos for sure but it's okay for me as I can look at other stuff.. Efx has some real nice products coming out and the Sidesow's Hoth 1/6 display looks amazing. The Probe Droid and the Tauntaun look great. I guess with the lack of statues coming out i'll be saving some money for the Studio Scale Star Destroyer as well.

There's a video on Yodasnews talking to Bryan Ono and he says the Star Destroyer is 3 years away :(

I still hopin for the grievious statue.
And a yoda on a swampy three base,with the look of the new gentle giant clone wars yoda.

now that Vader will ship soon.. I wanna see the next batch !!!!!! C'mon Sideshow.. reveal the next 5 !!

there is really nothing anyway Madden... only two PF that are "kind of new" are cody and snow trooper ... and mythos.. well.. the last of them is about to come out..

the next mythos we gonna see in hands will be at least a year from now.. so time to show us at least something SSC

I still hopin for the grievious statue.
And a yoda on a swampy three base,with the look of the new gentle giant clone wars yoda.

A Yoda as seen on the 90's Topps Star Wars cards... That would be awesome. One where he is very mystical and levitating. That's what the prequels should have given us... Instead we got a super ball with a lightsaber... Yep a lightsaber, the most powerful Jedi in history needed a lightsaber...

Last edited:
THEY NEED TO MAKE A MYTHOS YODA, WHY IS YODA ALWAYS LEFT OUT??? :mad:

For some reason, the licensing classes Yoda as a prop. That's why Yoda has always been with another character (i.e. in backpack with Luke, w/ clonetrooper) - a Mythos Yoda would be killer, but my not be able to be done.

I don't know if anyone has looked but the two sold out ones (Obi and Gammy) are going for $600+ on ebay now days. YIKES.

I don't know if anyone has looked but the two sold out ones (Obi and Gammy) are going for $600+ on ebay now days. YIKES.

So out of curiosity, I decided to go look at ebay using the ipad ebay app. It auto corrects mythos to myths. So you end up searching for "sideshow myths." Wow, the stuff that comes up will creep you out! :horror

For some reason, the licensing classes Yoda as a prop. That's why Yoda has always been with another character (i.e. in backpack with Luke, w/ clonetrooper) - a Mythos Yoda would be killer, but my not be able to be done.

That may be partially true... But sideshow has made the 1/6 scale figure by himself. We can hope :)

So out of curiosity, I decided to go look at ebay using the ipad ebay app. It auto corrects mythos to myths. So you end up searching for "sideshow myths." Wow, the stuff that comes up will creep you out! :horror

The auto correct can be pretty annoying. Oh, and I'm all over that baby unicorn. :lol

Back