Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol at Daniel Logan. Has that dork done anything since Episode II??? He was at Star Wars weekends a couple years ago and came across as a d-bag.

He's actually pretty cool (though he's totally a "player" when it comes to the girls).

And he's probably going to be Boba Fett in the live action TV series...

Sorry if this post is on a one month tape delay... but I just saw that Sideshow officially is NOT going to have a booth at C5 :crying :crying :crying

Man, that really scales this the convention floor back a bit. I know there were some other major licensees not on the released list also (Gentle Giant for one - not sure if they've officially announced anything yet). I know it's a huge expense going - and Orlando is far from SoCal. That was clearly one advantage for CIV in LA - many of the licensees were close so they could make it.

Just fyi - I'll be there working at the ACME booth as usual. Make sure you Freaks stop by :D

I dont know but even though SS is coming I hope at least SS has a basic exclusive directly from their site in spirit for it since Ive heard fans just wondering about it. That would be neat getting it in the mail at least.

Interesting news:

Kenny (Baker) has been invited. If his health is good, he wants to come. Kurtz has expressed interest and we are at step two of his invite... We hope to have both in attendance.

You can already buy official t-shirts if you're on the mailing list. I kinda like the Boba Fett on jetski one. :lol $25 is a bit steep, though. Even for SW:

UnisexLARGE.jpg

MensLARGE.jpg

WomensENLARGED.jpg

I am going to get a Boba Fett (no jet ski) shirt
Question---Why Fett and not Yoda on official stuff?
This is where we first meet Yoda , who is a much larger character in the SW saga.

Back