Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to get a Boba Fett (no jet ski) shirt
Question---Why Fett and not Yoda on official stuff?
This is where we first meet Yoda , who is a much larger character in the SW saga.

Well Lucasfilm chose Boba for the focus character/mascot.

Considering the lead in with Boba for the Clone Wars, and talk of the Boba live action TV series... it appears all is proceeding as he has foreseen.

Cuz Boba is the sh#t.

:lecture

That too :D

Fett is just the logo-man for Celebration. Incidentally, the official TESB 30th Anniversary logo features Yoda:

4489581551_eb6d1a41fa.jpg

That shirt rocks!

EDIT: So is it only available at CV? If so, I may need a Freak's help in getting one. :D

It might be... but I am sure they will have it on the website later. But I will lend a hand if it' not :D

You guys will definitely want to drop by the R2 Builders Club room at CV. Not only will many of us have our completed and WIP droids on display there, but we will have some AWESOME photo-op areas in the room:

Part of the Hoth base (the infamous "Wampa" door)
Part of Dagobah

Here's a couple of pics of the Hoth base section under construction:

normal_Hoth_Set01.jpg

normal_Hoth_Set13.jpg

And here are some pics of it complete and ready to go:

normal_Hoth_Set20.jpg

normal_Hoth_Set21.jpg

Hoth_Set22.jpg

normal_Hoth_Set23.jpg

:rock :rock

We'll probably have a 3P0 & R2 set up in there for pics during the Con, and everyone is welcome to drop in and have their photo taken free of charge (but bring your own cameras)!

Next up... Dagobah.

Yeah... a celebration in our pants. :lol

BTW, there is video from that event. :lecture It was sponsored bt G4TV:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDi5S4COgX0&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDi5S4COgX0&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back