Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a beachball! Cool idea actually.

After Megacon over the weekend I've figured that this con will be HUGE and parking will be a _____!

I got a beachball! Cool idea actually.

After Megacon over the weekend I've figured that this con will be HUGE and parking will be a _____!

And that is one reason why I'll be staying at the Peabody. :lol

Any 411 on the VIP tix ?
I don't know the price or when they'll be up for sale, but the additional purchase of "VIP" on top of the regular pass will get you some additional goodie bag, plus earlier access to certain areas and likely queue lines separate from the unwashed masses.

Depending on what they'll end up asking for it, probably. I'd never want to be in a standard line queue at a CELEBRATION. They're Comic-Con like in their ungodly length.

Depending on what they'll end up asking for it, probably. I'd never want to be in a standard line queue at a CELEBRATION. They're Comic-Con like in their ungodly length.

True that....if the VIP tix give u express access to panels and celebrity greetings...i say go for it.

I would...but I'm poor. :(

I'm starting to believe that I may be very poor by the time August comes around. Damn this economy!!!

Go out and buy something people, seriously!!

I'm considering attending since its such a short drive away and I love all things Empire. Can anyone fill me in on what you actually do at a SW Celebration?

I assume it'll be cool but I'm having a hard time picturing it to be anything other than standing in lines waiting to get autographs as hundreds of people in Stormtrooper/Boba Fett/Darth Vader costumes walk by.

I'm considering attending since its such a short drive away and I love all things Empire. Can anyone fill me in on what you actually do at a SW Celebration?

I assume it'll be cool but I'm having a hard time picturing it to be anything other than standing in lines waiting to get autographs as hundreds of people in Stormtrooper/Boba Fett/Darth Vader costumes walk by.

Sounds fun to me.

Maybe I'm burnt out on autographs, but why wait in line for 1 hour to meet some actor and get him to sign something? Most of the time the guys are total douches anyways and don't want to be there. And you have to pay them!

(Inside joke)Meh, buy my autograph but don't look at me. Meh! I'm an artist!!(/Inside joke)

Sounds like most every con out there right ?

Back