Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an awesome trailer tho.
Seein' droids and clones made my day.

id rather have the option to buy cosmetics and get free dlc then buy a season pass.
Just be glad there's no super-pay-to-win edition on the horizon. Not yet at least... :lol

Well. There goes my hope of a Star Wars themed Battlefield.
Just needs a dash more simulation and less arcadey.

...does look better than before and their post launch (at least for now) supports sounds better than before. Depending on reviews once out, might actually try this one.

it will be amazing.

the day has come where clone troopers look better in a video game then the last time we saw them in a movie.

pretty cool.

hold that thought. This is EA we are dealing with here. Be careful with them.

Yup this game is now poised to take the title away from KOTOR for best SW game ever.

Sheesh just phenomenal.

Oh Jye, you're such a cheap whore. :lol
And no, it's still not better than the actual Battlefront and Battlefront 2.
Cool graphics are cool but that's all.

Well yeah i’m not going to disagree with you there because SW videogame space battles that look that good will easily win me over lol

I have been waiting for a Nintendo Rouge Squadron replacement for a very long time and i’m just thrilled to finally be getting that this time out.

Anybody know if there’ll be any differences between the XB1 and PS4 versions? The guy at Gamestop said the PS4 will have exclusive maps but I don’t see any of that mentioned anywhere.

Back