Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at all these silly stormtrooper trynna take me out!

I'm glad that Luke is now updated in his hoth gear, hopefully DICE makes it so the outfits match the planet this time around from the get go.

I still have my 64 hooked up to my TV and play MK64 on the regular. It's such a great game. The Wii one is fun, but it seems like it lost that Mario Kart "touch" but maybe that's just me.

I wonder if PS4 will have the DLC first tho?

I agree about the N64 and Mario.

I miss my N64 lol.

Of course it will release first on PS4, if there was no bad luck I would have none.

look at all these silly stormtrooper trynna take me out!

I'm glad that Luke is now updated in his hoth gear, hopefully DICE makes it so the outfits match the planet this time around from the get go.

They have alot to fix.

What sucks about Mario Kart on the Wii U is no Battle arenas. You just fight on the regular race tracks. SUCH a massive fail. Glad to see Mario Kart Deluxe for the Switch will have arenas again.

They have alot to fix.

That clip is actually from the Beta, if you could still do that now it would be a game breaker. :lol

Honestly, (and khev might hate me for saying this) the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the PT clone stuff, it will be so much fun to play as Roger, Roger.

Honestly, (and khev might hate me for saying this) the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the PT clone stuff, it will be so much fun to play as Roger, Roger.

I know you're kidding but I've got nothing against anyone who likes the prequels. Heck I just bought an expensive art print that includes PT and Rebels characters. We all have our own "preferred" version of the Saga. :duff

I know you're kidding but I've got nothing against anyone who likes the prequels. Heck I just bought an expensive art print that includes PT and Rebels characters. We all have our own "preferred" version of the Saga. :duff

Yeah I am. :lol

And honestly, I'm not a fan of the PT, but I don't hate them either. They're just kind of "there" if I want more SW. :lol But I do consider them Cannon.

My Personal Cannon goes:

MV5BM2FmZGIwMzAtZTBkMS00M2JiLTk2MDctM2FlNTQ2OWYwZDZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYyMDk5MTU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Star_Wars_-_Episode_II_Attack_of_the_Clones_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

250px-CloneWarslogo.JPG

51F7C82EDGL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

ep3dvd.jpg

258128-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

StarWarsMoviePoster1977.jpg

SW_-_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg

ReturnOfTheJediPoster1983.jpg

71rZtELyYzL._SY450_.jpg

star_wars__the_last_jedi_poster_mockup_by_transinsano-dawra6f.png

Here's my canon. :D

7dafeaff-dfea-43d7-a891-575ffc5e410d.png

star_wars_ver2.jpg

149987ae6d42a3c53fa5da075d56d378.jpg

A70-2036

MPW-55925

:D

As for the PT I guess I consider them "kinda sorta" canon. Kind of like watching Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor back to back with Saving Private Ryan. The events in both films "happened" and in sequential order but not really the way the former film suggests.

pretty much my *watch* cannon too, if i ever have the inkering to binge them in the future i plan on starting with RO.

oh man i'm thru the roof after that teaser! glad to hear the hype is on for you too.

I'm glad we're getting these new characters in BF2 tho, it seemed like a big chunk missing from BF1.

did you enjoy the mini animated series khev?

Just pre-ordered via Amazon. They have the Elite edition for $63 so couldn't pass that up.

This is the only game that matters to me. (well RDR2 and thats delayed) And pre soldout at amazon, i still play the first on a regular (dropzone FTW!)
The first one gets a lot of hate from the kiddies since they had to rush it. But still gives immense satisfaction with it's kills.

The 2nd will be on par with it's predecessors, although i'm sure the millennials will find a reason to complain. I know it will be ALL THAT!

Just saw EA's presentation.

Looks ok.
I don't like that you have to buy vehicles for some BS in-battle currency, not to mention if this new customization system is still about "get better weapons" then the whole thing is just broken. Droids with rotary blaster cannon is the dumbest looking thing ever...

Just saw EA's presentation.

Looks ok.
I don't like that you have to buy vehicles for some BS in-battle currency, not to mention if this new customization system is still about "get better weapons" then the whole thing is just broken. Droids with rotary blaster cannon is the dumbest looking thing ever...

Are you just pissed off at life because you're **** eyed and have crooked eyes? God damn there is nothing you enjoy!

Back