Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope there'll be no "Star Cards" crap and out of place lookin' cartoony drops.

Let's hope there'll be no "Star Cards" crap and out of place lookin' cartoony drops.

from what I've read, the star cards have been tossed out and replaced with a kill streak like reward system.

Hated the demo on the first one so never bought it. Hopefully this one will be worth it.

PS4 for BF1 BUT I will be on the new Xbox Scorpio for BF2, like most gamers i'm expecting.

I have both, trying to decide which group of friends to squad up with.

You're getting the Scorpio huh? NIIIIICE.

I would but haven't upgraded to 4k yet. it's still a little too expensive for my blood. :lol

whats your GT?

:lol

one of my favorite lols from BF1

i have a feeling that if fab joined us it would be a slaughter. especially if he lets out the shefabio sith rage.

I never got the first new one, that feels weird to type and read :lol but I'm all in for this one. I love the look of the Inferno Squadron Agent, so I'm giving this a go. Usually I don't care for the game variants but this one really appeals to me, I hope that HT makes a figure to support this.

I literally bought a PS4 bundled with Battlefront two Christmases back, took it home, read all the so so reviews about non-existent replay value and got immediate buyer's remorse and returned it without even breaking the seal. :lol

I played BF, got the Ultimate Edition for like 26 bucks or something. It isn't bad, just a lot of it was missing. ONe thing I hope they bring back from 1 to 2 is Jyn and Krennic. I love their hero gameplay, and Jyn's pistol is my favorite since it can go into sniper and grenade launcher configuration lol.

EA said they are doing NO season passes, but that's subjected to change; hope it sticks. It'd be nice if they add a bunch of content. I have high hopes for this game since I'm giving it another chance. If it bombs, I'm good with holding off til it goes on sale.

:lol

one of my favorite lols from BF1

lol

I literally bought a PS4 bundled with Battlefront two Christmases back, took it home, read all the so so reviews about non-existent replay value and got immediate buyer's remorse and returned it without even breaking the seal. :lol

Jyn was in it. See below lol

I played BF, got the Ultimate Edition for like 26 bucks or something. It isn't bad, just a lot of it was missing. ONe thing I hope they bring back from 1 to 2 is Jyn and Krennic. I love their hero gameplay, and Jyn's pistol is my favorite since it can go into sniper and grenade launcher configuration lol.

EA said they are doing NO season passes, but that's subjected to change; hope it sticks. It'd be nice if they add a bunch of content. I have high hopes for this game since I'm giving it another chance. If it bombs, I'm good with holding off til it goes on sale.

:lol :lol

Back