Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait until it's $5 and get it for the SP. If it's any good.

game is fun, but as it stands right now Maul and Fett are OP even by hero standards. maybe there's going to be heroes in the final game to counter them, but as soon as someone unlocks them might as well kiss the match goodbye.

322AEDEA-0F47-431B-BCE1-1FA22ECE4BF7.jpeg

But in a good way mind you lol

game is fun, but as it stands right now Maul and Fett are OP even by hero standards. maybe there's going to be heroes in the final game to counter them, but as soon as someone unlocks them might as well kiss the match goodbye.

So far I haven't seen any hero survive for too long in the palace. I've heard about crazy killstreaks but I haven't seen it yet. As long as people engage when they see the big red dot on the radar, the hero won't last for too long.

Yes Maul is fast and powerful but I’ve been taking him out with good tactics ie; running and hiding and using big weapons on him lol. It’s working.

In the palace I sit back and use Han and just shoot em, can last pretty long with him.

My stupid ass missed the beta thinking it was exclusive to only some people. Ugh it was in the store and everything

i wish DICE wasn't so lame on the customization options on their games. Even crap of duty has adopted custom character creation where you can change the look of your guy with different options for head, arms, chest, etc.

How hard is it for them to give us those options instead of dumb emotes and victory poses.

Since it looks like I'll be purchasing a system solely to play this game which would be better, X-Box or Playstation?

PS4. XB if you prefer but PS4 will likely have more players for longer if the last game is an indicator. And if the last game is an indicator, you would do best to stay far, far away from PC.

Is the leap to a Pro worth it if you have a standard PS4? I've been on the fence for months now, but so far I haven't felt the need to cave in just yet. Seeing more games with "Enhanced by PS4 Pro" on the back bugs me. :lol

A guy on YouTube broke the killstreak record using Boba Fett with 102. He um, strafed the **** out of everyone. Mowed em down. He really knew how to use the jetpack to maneuver and get head shots. And with no Star Cards.

Is the leap to a Pro worth it if you have a standard PS4? I've been on the fence for months now, but so far I haven't felt the need to cave in just yet. Seeing more games with "Enhanced by PS4 Pro" on the back bugs me. :lol

if you have a 4k tv, i would say yes it’s worth the upgrade, if not stick to your standard ps4. i’ve been thinking about upgrading as well, but there’s no point as i don’t have a 4k tv.

Back