Star Wars Outlaws (Ubisoft, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nagoya

Super Freak
Reaction score

Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

Learn more at: Star Wars Outlaws™ for Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and More | Ubisoft (US)

Meh, doesn't do it for me. Combat looks straight out of a 360 game, floaty and unsatisfying. Also hate flying in games so wont enjoy any of the space combat at all.

As a very tired Star Wars… enjoyer, this looks like it could have the potential to be tolerable
Combat looks straight out of a 360 game, floaty and unsatisfying.
In other words, it’s still going to be a Ubisoft title despite the shocking lack of obvious synchronization towers lmfao

As a very tired Star Wars… enjoyer, this looks like it could have the potential to be tolerable

In other words, it’s still going to be a Ubisoft title despite the shocking lack of obvious synchronization towers lmfao
At least it doesn't look like a straight Far Cry reskin like Avatar does.

I can feel my 3070 overheating already. lol

It kinds of reminds me a bit of Shadows of the Empire game from back in the day. I just hope they don't make it too repetitive. The copy/paste mechanics seem to be all too common in games these days.

Last edited:
Looks fun and ill pick it up if initial reactions about gameplay and story are good, but I don't find myself excited for it in the slightest. I think I just prefer the world of SW before the rise of the empire. We already have all the BF games and Jedi EA games which take place in the OT, where's the clone wars era games at???

This thing will be modded to high heaven. Someone will make an OT conversion at some point. Even the dialogue can be redone with AI.

FINALLY.......Star Wars has a main character that's a plucky brunette woman.

It's about damn time.

The year is 1996. Tomb Raider comes out and features a strong female protagonist. No one gives a **** because she has triangular tits!

Back