Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?? Lies! Deception! It's a trap isn't it? CallMeTheDoctor's message, the video game, all of it! :panic:

yup, in fact the entire scarrif mission is pretty rad (and it's the version we didn't see in the movie where they deliver the plans on the ground.)

Saw is so damn quotable. :lol

Hell yeah I even kind of want to do his hand gestures like when he waves them as he says "All of it!" :lol The dude rules.

yup, in fact the entire scarrif mission is pretty rad (and it's the version we didn't see in the movie where they deliver the plans on the ground.)

This is all in the Battlefront game that came out two Christmases ago? Some sort of expansion pack?

This is all in the Battlefront game that came out two Christmases ago? Some sort of expansion pack?

Correct, they came out with 4 DLC packs: Bespin, Death Star, Scarif, and Outer Rim. It included quite a few characters like Chewbacca, Bossk, Lando, Nien Nunb, Jyn, and Krennic. I'm sure I've missed a few.

But those are all in the 2015 game. I believe the Ultimate Edition is currently on sale, which gives the game and expansion packs.

Damn that sounds freaking awesome.

it is, but nothing quite beats the rush of the trench run, it's pretty insane how fun that mode is. especially when you find luke's xwing.

khev, you should totally pick it up and at least give it a shot.

Nah don't buy it Khev the new one will be out in 6 months and this one will be forgotten.

I was surprised to find players yesterday still playing Battlefield 4 though, lots of fun that one is.

Yup, just too bare bones. I picked up my copy on day 1 and only played it a few times before deciding to trade it in. :lol

My next gaming system will probably be a Switch but those extra missions do sound awesome.

Zach and Jye have shared a message with Khev....

IMG_9512.JPG

:lol :lol :lol

the hype train got me excited, so I played a little BF1 yesterday since I had some downtime and Overwatch was pissing me off. :lol

still a big group of people that play.

Well, big group minus Khev. :lol

we need to hop on and take on scarrif, we can be the cool xwing pilots!

though, with khev being a noob that would be him on crashing the right. :lol

mfuHOW0_20-_20Imgur.0.gif

jye loling at him! :lol

:lol

Yeah, my kids and I are big on first party Nintendo titles (specifically Mario Kart) and I like all the vintage games you can download. I might treat myself to a PS4 or X-Box at the end of this calendar year just for Battlefront though.

:lol

Yeah, my kids and I are big on first party Nintendo titles (specifically Mario Kart) and I like all the vintage games you can download. I might treat myself to a PS4 or X-Box at the end of this calendar year just for Battlefront though.

I still have my 64 hooked up to my TV and play MK64 on the regular. It's such a great game. The Wii one is fun, but it seems like it lost that Mario Kart "touch" but maybe that's just me.

OMG yes, Xbox Scorpio and BF2 = :drool

I wonder if PS4 will have the DLC first tho?

Back