Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this new Conquest mode is supposedly an updated version of BF 2142 Titan mode where you capture and hold down a weapon base that is used for taking down capital ships.

So probably those large laser cannons from AOTC being used against those large round Seperatist landers.

Loving the new menu system!

Snapped a photo of my tv with my ipad.

FB80FDC5-42A6-41A5-849C-6500DC79941A.jpeg

ok...there is some serious updates needed for this game.

Skins
1. Palpatine Ep 3 skin hood up and hood down
2. Darth Maul hood up skin / Darth Maul mechanical legs epic skin
3. Solo troopers skins (mud and snow troopers)
4. Bounty Hunter character release (IG88, Greedo, Dengar)
5. Jyn Erso
6. Luke Hood up (ROTJ) skin
7. Boba Fett epic skin of Jango Fett
8. Starkiller (would love to have him be re-introduced as canon)
9. Snoke (just kidding...nobody cares)
10. Ventress
11. Rose (jk again)
12. Cassian and K2SO starfighter hero ship

Battles Areas
1. Alderaan (would like to see it)
2. Exceeding arena boundaries subject to aggressive AI (would like to see some shootable aggressive Wampas on Hoth, Gammorreans/etc around Jabbas Palace, Ewoks on Endor)
3. Mustafar
4. Sullust

Absolutely no
1. Mace Windu
2. Padme
3. Hayden Christensen (ruined Vader! I know he's on the way.)
4. L3
5. Gungan
6. Prequel Jedis that died in two seconds

Very happy about Grievous joining.
New Bouschh skin is incredible.

So I refused to buy this game for obvious reasons. Have EA and Dice actually sorted out their act with this one now, or is it a dead game at this point (on PC) And not worth considering?

It depends on what you want out of it, there's some good stuff there, I think many of the modes are kind of just chaotic, I really enjoy the starfighter assault mode though and the game looks fantastic. Out of principle I would get it when it's on sale, don't pay full price.

Need to see that clone wars gameplay!!!

So when new heroes are introduced are they introduced with more than one skin? I really do hope there’s Ep 1,2&3 skins for obi.

Back