Star Ace Toys - "The Bride" from Kill Bill Volume 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for the ''correct'' hs!

My previous post about SA sending the ''correct'' hs, was ''magically'' deleted...

Sam please if you are reading this do a 10 ways to destroy a **** figure. Star ace is a great example of what not to buy!
Well done for having the balls to-do that!

I can?t believe there still isn?t a good Beatrix figure out there besides the Iminime version (which is pretty hard to find and very costly)
The outfit on this looks fine, but that head... and for that price? No way.
The Bride is definitely one of the figures I want the most in my collection as Kill Bill is one of my top favorite films, but I personally can not justify getting this. If it were around $140ish, I probably would, but not for Hot Toys pricing!
I hope someone can repaint it and pull out a better likeness from in.

I can?t believe there still isn?t a good Beatrix figure out there besides the Iminime version (which is pretty hard to find and very costly)
The outfit on this looks fine, but that head... and for that price? No way.
The Bride is definitely one of the figures I want the most in my collection as Kill Bill is one of my top favorite films, but I personally can not justify getting this. If it were around $140ish, I probably would, but not for Hot Toys pricing!
I hope someone can repaint it and pull out a better likeness from in.

Maybe Hot Toys will get the license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main concern is the size of the actual figure. In one video I saw where a comparison was made against they Iminime figure the Star Ace one looked tiny. I would really like to see the outfit on a Hot Toys female body to see if it can still work as a average 1/6 figure.

My main concern is the size of the actual figure. In one video I saw where a comparison was made against they Iminime figure the Star Ace one looked tiny. I would really like to see the outfit on a Hot Toys female body to see if it can still work as a average 1/6 figure.

One reviewer said that the figure is 10.2 inches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it seems a bit small to me. I'd like to try and sculpt an improved Uma head and use the Star Ace outfit but the scale of the clothing bothers me.

I just watched the video that measured her. The outfit is tailored decently to that body, so I think the pants would be too short for any HT body.

Back