Star Ace Toys - "The Bride" from Kill Bill Volume 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God LOL. they just need to give it up. there is nothing worse than when a garbage company ****s up the opportunity to get licensed figures of some of the most important lines of all time. they have messed up so many now.

Te figure looks more like that Harry Potter girl than the Bride.

Haha his anger and frustration transcends past the language barrier between us.

Star Ace manages to get these licenses but makes such horrid decisions. Tarantino licensee should be treated with incredible figures but instead we get this crap. Their pulp set as we all know, was an utter mess as well.

The Star Ace potter line started strong back when they had KA Kim sculpting, and the quality slumped from there. Somehow they keep on going.

I don't get how Star Ace manages to grab Pulp Fiction and this first. Why wouldn't Blitzway or anyone else want to jump on the license?

In sure a few other guys tried to get it and Star ace outbid. How they win anyone over is beyond me. Must have paraded the aforementioned KA potter figures which at least some of them looked pretty ok

I don’t think everything by Star Ace has been bad. This however... wow. I’m not sure who approved this to be the final figure released. It’s bad. A shame too as I’d really like a version of The Bride, especially in this outfit.

What is it with Tarantino and 1/6, it never seems to work out. Cheap looking tat is all we are offered.

What a shame. I?d like to hope someone out there can make that head look almost decent, but the facial features are just so off.

What is it with Tarantino and 1/6, it never seems to work out. Cheap looking tat is all we are offered.

I know right? Seems like the best Tarantino offerings esp for Kill Bill was the Neca stuff.
Apart from Go-go Yabari, their Vol 1 and Vol 2 set were great. Especially Pei Mei.

If Enterbay at the time was allowed to release those Django Unchained prototypes they made, that would have taken top spot by a mile.

That jamie fox sculpt enterbay showed was one of the best i have seen in this hobby, shame it never came to fruition.

That whole Django debacle was an interesting moment in the hobby. Was it the license holder that pulled everything in the end because of the media backlash? Or did everyone just try to distance themselves?

Back