Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ain't so bad.
I was scared for Rocky in that fight. Mr. T was a scary villain. I thought he was scarier than Drago. He was the original Mike Tyson, but with a manly voice.

However, when Rocky said, "You ain't so bad!", I felt he was safe and I was confident Rocky would win the fight. I never wanted see Rocky beat someone so badly. Seeing Apollo in Rocky's corner with nice too.

The First Blood version of Rambo could be a really interesting release. I never got the Threezero version from Rambo III even though it’s impressive looking but I ultimately didn’t buy it. Partially due to the hair. Curious how the Sly Stallone Shop figure will turn out and what the price will be.

Mr. T was the best.

I'm sorry he frightened you as a child. Did you dare watch A-Team?
Oh yes, he was only scary in Rocky.

Mr. T was also in cartoons and he was Hulk Hogan's friend, so I knew he was a good guy. He also did a film called Toughest Man in the World, that I used to like as a kid. :D It's about Mr. Tt saving a youth center by competing in an obstacle competition. My favorite part was when Mr.T ran through a wall.

I'm surprised he was't in one of The Expendables movies.

Yeah, he and Carl Weathers should have been in those films.

I was hoping Mr T would show up in one of those Creed films to see what became of Clubber. I like to think he became a good guy, which he probably always was, but we somehow view him as a villain, even though in reality he was just a hard working dude that wanted to be a champion. He came from nothing and worked hard. He was a scary movie villain, but really, he's not a killer or a real world bad person, just an intense athlete. I guess the film and Mr T did a good job making him a great antagonist.

Yeah, he and Carl Weathers should have been in those films.

I was hoping Mr T would show up in one of those Creed films to see what became of Clubber. I like to think he became a good guy, which he probably always was, but we somehow view him as a villain, even though in reality he was just a hard working dude that wanted to be a champion. He came from nothing and worked hard. He was a scary movie villain, but really, he's not a killer or a real world bad person, just an intense athlete. I guess the film and Mr T did a good job making him a great antagonist.
That would have been a great idea!

The First Blood version of Rambo could be a really interesting release. I never got the Threezero version from Rambo III even though it’s impressive looking but I ultimately didn’t buy it. Partially due to the hair. Curious how the Sly Stallone Shop figure will turn out and what the price will be.
I wish ThreeZero had released a different version, but I got it anyway, and it’s one of my favorite figures. Love it.

0AAFD28C-4449-4E64-93E2-9AC71847A8AF.png

Back