Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one really believes that, do they?

Besides, Stallone licensed his likeness to ThreeZero as well as having his own line available. Who knows who else he licensed to?

It's the oldest trick in the book, to hype a product up by making it sound so limited that the onus is on the customer to buy, rather than the seller to sell.

It's also the sort of thing that turns me off a company and its products.

1630088742777.png

Yeah, its very Molecule8 style.

And I agree with Fly, this one will be expensive. He licensed to ThreeZero for the lowballs... but his figure by his own "hand" will be pricey. Especially if truly limited.

But never fear... if sales really are good, there will be a Batch 2. These guys don't sound like the type to 'step over dollars to pick up dimes'.

Yeah, its very Molecule8 style.

And I agree with Fly, this one will be expensive. He licensed to ThreeZero for the lowballs... but his figure by his own "hand" will be pricey. Especially if truly limited.

But never fear... if sales really are good, there will be a Batch 2. These guys don't sound like the type to 'step over dollars to pick up dimes'.
Agreed 100% on there being a Batch 2. (which we both know will be better than Batch 1...) :monkey5

The figures will be mediocre, but the prices will be high. The sad thing is that the trick will work, because some folks will actually (in true Emperor’s New Clothes style) deceive themselves into seeing higher quality figures based upon the high price…and that’s how they win.

Yeah they’re hyping these up way too much. I guarantee the end result will be mediocre at best. Besides, outside of this forum how many people will know about these figures? It would be one thing if they were up for Pre-order on big sites like Sideshow.

I’m a fan of the artists who worked on those Stallone figures, but I know they will be asking for way to much money.

The sculpts should be amazing as they were done by Inigo Gil.

Sounds like they're gearing up to release figure that will make Hot Toys pricing look like a bargain.
Was thinking this as well. I wonder how much of the language they're using is accurate and how much was just written because it sounds cool to the average person. That announcement along with the artists they've hired suggests they want a limited, niche quality, custom-tier product. After what happened with Molecule 8, that's worrisome indeed.

Yeah they’re hyping these up way too much. I guarantee the end result will be mediocre at best. Besides, outside of this forum how many people will know about these figures? It would be one thing if they were up for Pre-order on big sites like Sideshow.
I think they're trying to get casual fans who don't follow pages like Threezero, but follow Sly. They're more likely to fall for the notion that Sly's sign-off is a big deal here.

Is it me, or Sly turning into Gene Simmons from KISS. Soon he'll be selling Rambo and Rocky theme condoms. :lol

The RAMBONE and ROCKHARD condoms!!! They're not EXPENDABLE!! *get them at your local CVS and Walgreens for limited time only, may cause allergic reaction, skin discoloration, dizziness, nausea, brain swelling, penis to fall off, and death, so consult your doctor first . Sylvester Stallone is not responsible if your penis falls off*

Last edited:
Back