HIYA 1/12 First Blood John Rambo Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you not include the red headband and M60 if you're making a Part II figure? WTF??

They even included the green jade necklace which he didn't wore until the end of the film when he had the red bandana.

G Zeus, it's like if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. :lol I'll guess I'll take the hair off on two of those sculpts and use some red cloth for the bandana.

They'd have been better off nixing the stubble completely.

Will any Rambo figures ever be released with a red headband?

They even included the small knives that go in the back of his belt, but they left out the M60, which is the gun he's most known for, especially in part 2.

Is it possible they are making another shirtless version with the M60, and maybe some sculpts with the wet hair look and red bandana?

I can't believe they even included the black jacket that he wore in two scenes. This figure kind of makes a Rambo 3 figure unnecessary.

I imagine a second figure is coming for the second half of the film. Other than the necklace, this figure covers up to the point he is captured. It seems silly to do 3 black bandana heads and not include red, there isn't much for a second figure to come with, but you gotta figure a third one is coming.

The chest scars are wrong for any movie but First Blood.

I imagine a second figure is coming for the second half of the film. Other than the necklace, this figure covers up to the point he is captured. It seems silly to do 3 black bandana heads and not include red, there isn't much for a second figure to come with, but you gotta figure a third one is coming.

The chest scars are wrong for any movie but First Blood.

It's so odd, but maybe the next one will have all three head sculpts with a red headband and the M60 will be included along with the bow. Maybe that version will have different hair and face scar.

I always wanted a figure of his yelling face.

Yeah....me too ! :D

Rambo.jpg

Back