Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking way better now than the initial prototype pics. I don’t get the street diorama stand. A simple black stand would be fine.

To me the first rocky and first blood are legit phenomenal highest quality motion pictures, the parody formula of the sequels of each franchise waters down them considerably.

its almost criminal we have not only not seen official 1/6 releases of the first Rocky or First Blood but not even any high quality custom projects until now. I legit have never been able to wrap my head around this. Needless to say regular boxing Rocky and first blood are huge holes in my collection.

for the record I have a soft spot and love the Rocky sequels and have not seen and have zero desire to see any Rambo sequel whatsoever.

While they are quite dated, Hot Toys did produce two figures from First Blood, and NECA did tackle First Blood and Rocky, but I get it, modern, quality 1/6 representation is sorely lacking.

HT also made Colonel Trautman. It's unlikely that character will ever get another figure made.

If this FB figure looks good, I hope they make a "deluxe" version from FB with the poncho and M60 gun.

'Mountain Man' alternative for First Blood Rambo would be a nice variation. Since he really spends the entire movie in his Mountain Man gear, filthy and muddy.

Also contrasts with Rambo 2's more super-agent Rambo who somehow seems to remain clean (unless he's being dunked into a muddy Soviet leech bath).

Congrats, Wor-Gar.

This is the first time in my lifetime I've heard anyone call Rambo "Mountain Man." :LOL:

Survival, Jungle, even Poncho I get, but mountain man, that's new.

Mountain Man Rambo.... get used to it.

Survivalist? Too crazy sounding.

Jungle? Not accurate.

Poncho? That's racist.

But Mountain Man. Like Yosemite Sam. That's all-American!

I don't like it. 😫

You also called stealth Rambo from part 2, super agent. Who does that? I've never heard anyone call him that either.

Mission Rambo, stealth rambo, and tactical Rambo I've heard, but Super Agent? :lol

Super agent sounds kind of cool tho, even if it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
I don't like it. 😫

You also called stealth Rambo from part 2, super agent. Who does that? I've never heard anyone call him that either.

Mission Rambo, stealth rambo, and tactical Rambo I've heard, but Super Agent? :lol

Super agent sounds kind of cool tho, even if it doesn't make any sense.

Stealth Rambo? He was more stealthy as muddy Mountain Man.

Tactical Rambo I like, with all his gear. But he was basically a Super Agent -- he was hired for a mission as an infiltrator and he seeming has some near superhuman powers. Super Agent. I would just call him Agent Rambo... but he's bigger than that.

Anyway, I think when you say just Rambo most people think of Rambo 2... so its really all the others that need clarification. Like Mountain Man Rambo, City Attack Rambo, Cliff-fall Rambo, Surprise Attack Rambo, Loner Rambo, Shower-Power Rambo, Mental Breakdown Rambo, etc...

OMG, I finally watched parts of Crystal Skull last night, and holy hell was Ford old in 2008. Way too old for Indy. It all looked so ridiculous. Old bow-legged Indy trying to hobble around to pick up his hat every five seconds. And that was 13 years ago!!!

I really can't imagine how sad this Indy 5 will be.

That said, I quite liked Rambo 4 with old Rambo. It fit him somehow. I never saw Rambo 5... and I don't truly want to. I think Rambo 4 ended the series just fine, especially the final shot. Rambo 5 is like Indy 5 (and Indy 4)... wholly unneeded and a total cash/clout grab.

Back