Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's Stallone's agent. Posts them on his stories on Instagram when he's not peddling Rocky robes or showing his new pool being installed.
Oh dear...

Sly -"Hey yo, agent Nick. Are we sure this figure is going to look like one of them Hot Toys?"

Agent Nick - "Yeah, that's it, Sly! A...uh...HOT Toys, that's the ticket, yeah. No...it's going to be even BETTER, yeah that's right, yes, they told me so, that's the ticket!"

Going with the old school Barbie box. Not much shelf display potential there..
i hope they use cardboard backings instead of clear trays, so we can compact the packaging and save alot of storage space.

i love the old Medicom packaging they used decades ago, looks just like what they are using now. Even without compacting, the boxes still saved alot of space compared to duh Hot Toys...

Very curious about how their First Blood figure will turn out, in comparison to the ThreeZero one. so far, the Threezero isn't looking great, but that's exactly how their Rambo3 figure was - shockingly good final product. Should be interesting...

From Facebook page

"We will be revealing our COBRA and RAMBO 1/6 scale action figures very soon! You will not want to miss this! Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter on the homepage of our website to be notified when you can Pre Order! We will not have many available so jump on this as soon as we announce! Thank you Sylvester Stallone for all your notes and input to make this the first ever endorsed Sylvester Stallone action figures!"

What kind of bull**** is that? Just open a preorder and close it after a few days, then produce the number of orders. G-Zeus.

Sounds like they're gearing up to release figure that will make Hot Toys pricing look like a bargain.

It pisses me off. After 2 years of teasing this bull**** figure, now you "don't have many available"? F*** you. And I don't mean Sly, I'm talking to the guy who worked on the figure. He reposted the message on FB. Just open a PO and give us a date. Enough with the "soon" bull****.

From Facebook page

What kind of bull**** is that? Just open a preorder and close it after a few days, then produce the number of orders. G-Zeus.

"We will not have many available so jump on this as soon as we announce!"

giphy.gif

:lol

Are we sure the company behind this isn't Molecule8?

:unsure:

By the way, Willy Wonka's still up for pre-order in case anybody wants to jump on it before they're all gone. :monkey3

https://molecule8.com/

Public Service Announcement:

Please don't give Molecule8 any money! :lol

Back