SSR Clown The Animated Series (1/6 Joker from BTAS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I just saw this aswell. Looking forward to the reveal. Could be a nice compliment to the S-Hero Batman even though technically not the same version.

But, with this releasing, that should mean Hush/Jim Lee Superman is next up.

Excited to see how this turns out despite having cancelled my order.
If it comes out great might try to delve into the aftermarket/other sellers, especially now other companies are doing Animated Batman/Superman figures.

Just checked, sold out there. Dang thanks bro for trying.

I collect the Mondo and This would be an option as I missed their SDCC exclusive......I may drop Mondo if any more of these shenanigans keep happening.

I collect the Mondo and This would be an option as I missed their SDCC exclusive......I may drop Mondo if any more of these shenanigans keep happening.

Aww shoot, I didn't scroll down far enough to see it was sold out. When it releases, keep an eye on OSK's postings, he sometimes has a couple extra units available. Otherwise I wouldn't be surpised if S-Hero does one eventually.

I'm honestly not trying to sound snarky, but how did you miss it?

I purchased that SDCC Joker within the first few minutes of it going up, and then kept an eye on it to see if it sold out within minutes, but it didn't sell out for at least 4-5 hours. Maybe even a lot more, because I stopped checking after that.

Then the same thing happened with the Harley timed exclusive. Didn't sell out for hours. Maybe even a full day.

Same with SDCC Man-Bat, which was definitely still available the next day.

And it's not like Mondo just dropped any of these without warning. They advertise the figures and the date/time of their release well in advance. Folks have plenty of time to save up funds or create an event reminder. So what "shenanigans" are you referring to exactly?

Just received my invoice from Kit with a separate message that it will be ready to ship tomorrow.

Paid it off and looking forward to it.

Here is a picture from the Onesixthkit Facebook page

1710409292638.jpeg

People are starting to post pictures…

Attachments

• IMG_2916.jpeg
    IMG_2916.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2918.jpeg
    IMG_2918.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks okay, not mind-blowing. Perhaps with more clothes figures it would be better

I saw the pics posted on FB also. I'll reserve judgement until I have this in hand in a few days but so far It looks like Mondo may have a better headsculpt. My only concern so far is this seam line where the nose connects to the face... yikes. I'm hoping this is a one off figure with a defect but we shall see.
1000003087.png

Hmmmm...mine is en route from OSK. I'm hoping the figure just needs futzing. Glad I have the Mondo at least. If S-Hero makes a Joker, I hope they do a JL or ROTJ version, I'll definitely get that if it looks good.

Head sculpt honestly looks pretty bad. From the glued on nose, over exaggerated skin texturing, to the misshaped hair sculpt.

Yeah, I’m already trying to figure out how to save that wreck of a nose job. Could you put air dry polymer clay all around the nose then paint it white to hide the seam? Is that the best way to fix it?

Back