SSR Clown The Animated Series (1/6 Joker from BTAS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd with OSK but I much prefer Mondo's face sculpts. I'm gonna try to see if they can be fitted onto this figure.

Definitely the best attempt so far at a 1/6 TAS figure that's not fully sculpted like Mondo's.

05028e33450d3df3a9cc01159bfe57f0.jpg

PO'd with OSK but I much prefer Mondo's face sculpts. I'm gonna try to see if they can be fitted onto this figure.

Definitely the best attempt so far at a 1/6 TAS figure that's not fully sculpted like Mondo's.

damn this looks really good. Hadn't really seen any pics til now but the seams honestly just look like folds in the suit.

damn this looks really good. Hadn't really seen any pics til now but the seams honestly just look like folds in the suit.
Yeah Mondo's Joker is probably their best TAS figure so far. Really glad to have it together with their Batman.

Still, preordered this SSR figure since it's quite good for a cloth 1/6 version and they said they're doing Batman as well.

XUVfPbI.jpg
YbPoW3z.jpg

BHT4dTk.jpg

Yeah Mondo's Joker is probably their best TAS figure so far. Really glad to have it together with their Batman.

Still, preordered this SSR figure since it's quite good for a cloth 1/6 version and they said they're doing Batman as well.

XUVfPbI.jpg
YbPoW3z.jpg

BHT4dTk.jpg

I love the painting and face sculpts on this figure but to me those joints just kill it.
I think in some happier alternate universe Mondo would have done an all plastic AND a clothed version of their figure.
If its possible to attach these heads to this body then I think that would be the ultimate Joker Animated figure (provided they are in scale)

XUVfPbI.jpg
YbPoW3z.jpg

BHT4dTk.jpg
I had to get the Mondo figure for those sculpts. Its like he jumped right off the screen. Hopefully they can be made to fit this SSR figure.

I heard back from SSR after I asked about them going deeper into the animated series line, after they do Batman.

They said they are still considering that.
Harley is probably inevitable. Hopefully they do at least the most iconic villains. Penguin, Two Face, Riddler and Mr Freeze.

Last edited:
I think this looks really good. The headsculpt, accessories and clothing look great, and so much better than ugly joints

FYI yesterday I asked SSR on IG when this one’s dropping and here’s what they told me: “Hi, it will be released at the next month”. So hopefully November I guess?

FYI yesterday I asked SSR on IG when this one’s dropping and here’s what they told me: “Hi, it will be released at the next month”. So hopefully November I guess?
Any word when Batman will be announced? They said they would be doing him to pair with this.

Any update. I missed Mondos version the SDCC one, but would "settle" for this.

Back