SSR Clown The Animated Series (1/6 Joker from BTAS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get a Batman reveal very soon

I'm sure they'll do a great job if they plan to release one. I couldn't wait and ordered S-Hero's version awhile back. I actually hope SSR does other characters who have suits like Riddler and Two-Face. I prefer real fabric over Mondo's plastic when it comes to clothes

I'm sure they'll do a great job if they plan to release one. I couldn't wait and ordered S-Hero's version awhile back. I actually hope SSR does other characters who have suits like Riddler and Two-Face. I prefer real fabric over Mondo's plastic when it comes to clothes
Yeah I wish Mondo had gone the fabric direction in the first place. Oh well, I supported SSR because I think they've done a better job and I had a not-so-great experience with my Mondo Batman. Can't wait to see SSR Animated Batman (S Hero's looks good too) but I hope SSR can give us a very accurate Wayne sculpt which Mondo and S Hero are missing and and yes, I'd love to see Two Face done by these guys as well. Here's hoping they let us PO a Batman soon

Guys, c'mon, a little double sided non residue tape about 1 mm thickness will do the trick. Use nail cutting cuticle scissors if you have them or order a pair for ten bucks on Amazon as you'll need to cut tiny little squares. It's also great for keeping weapons in place that don't fit hands properly. Watch the Clown unboxing video on Youtube from that Justin guy as he also uses it

Now, where the heck is the SSR Batman Animated reveal??
I was thinking something of the like but I didn't know that they made residue free tape. That's what was scaring me as I didn't want to put an adhesive on the shirt.
I'll give that a try, thanks so much😊!

SSR BTAS Joker has really grown on me. Better than Mondo, IMO. If anything, I wish it had a heavier body to give it a more "Premium" feel if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, it's definitely a must have.
1000003374.jpg

Much better than Mondo imo although if people stick to Mondo, that's totally fine too. SSR is hard to get a hold of on their website. I was asking when they're previewing Batman and zero response. Still, the clown figure is AWESOME and blows other BTAS figs out of the water. I hope we get a Batman SSR Animated shortly

Back