SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update for anyone awaiting Voltron news, JP was nice enough to respond to my Tweet! :)

@mavinga Hey J.P, Have you seen the Post Production SS Voltron? if so, what are your thoughts....I, and many others are on pins and needles��

Replying to @BoardGameBuddha
From what I've seen thus far, it should be fantastic.

Woooots!

Not sure he's gonna say it sux but then again if it did he likely would not have replied. I have lots of statues but I feel like I'll want to play with this lol

I say "I'll form THE HEAD" just about every time I climb into the kubota... when this thing comes I dont know what I'll do

SS Kimberly gave me an update on Voltron this morning, was not what I wanted to hear....we will not get final pics of him till almost Aug! :( Just wanted to give you all a heads up...

sounds about right, thats assuming he doesnt get delayed again. His arrive may well indeed trigger a cartoon marathon the like of which the world has never scene the like of which :rock

Gotta start stocking up on the capn crunch

Holy frikin moly!!! I just got yet another delay on my first order trooper and now this. I wonder if every piece in my PO list with the exception of Jango will be delayed.

I'm about to order Megatron to go with Prime. They will be the bookends of my entertainment area.

On Sideshow Live today, Susan and Dave both said Voltron would be shipping soon, not sure what kind of timetable "soon" is but wanted to give you all a Heads up!

SSAlex over at Statue Forum said Voltron should be shipping between August/September...

This was supposed to rival Darth Vader as my largest statue but now with my Prime 1 Optimus and Megatron that will be short lived and in fact Shockwave will be largest by an inch.

At least Voltron will always be my favorite though even if it's not the classic design and on that note the design is effing unreal. One look and I was like uh yeah I'll take one and considered 2. Ok I decided just when I heard Voltron.

Back