SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone over at Statue Forum said the production version of the Voltron maquette was shown in the latest sideshow live video, can someone please post pics of it here?Cheers!

I couldn't find any such video. Wouldn't it just be in their Facebook page?

Why can't they just have a video page in their site with an archive. Get it done lazoids. If they already do they didn't see it.

Facebook page is the cool thing but I don't like Facebook and havevto have an account just to see videos. Kind of stupid since people go to Sideshow.com looking for products, pix and videos just have it there.

Is that for sure a final piece? You never even get to see it though. Holy moly I hope it's fantastic.

At the time I ordered it I was very nervous over the price since I never had anything over $500 now I'm up to Prime 1 items zoiks

One thing I have never see is that it says it can be displayed with or without sword but I've never seen it without. I am trying to picture how he would look without it although I'd not display without but he may look dumb.

With no real EX I hope the base lights on the lions numbers. A little mini pilots starue to scale of it would have been neat.

LOL, do not feel too bad man, I am truly going above my means, I am a Special Needs Aide and I do not do it for the money... :p however I have a simply Amazing wife that knows Voltron is my all-time fav and hugged and kissed me and said, we will find a way, you deserve this! Awwwww.

I wish the Prime and Megatron payments did not overlap. That's the issue but it is what it is.

Anyway I'm dying to get Voltron hurrrrryyyyy!!!!!

LOL, do not feel too bad man, I am truly going above my means, I am a Special Needs Aide and I do not do it for the money... :p however I have a simply Amazing wife that knows Voltron is my all-time fav and hugged and kissed me and said, we will find a way, you deserve this! Awwwww.

lol, and then the nostalgic force turned into a collecting addiction that spiraled out of control!!! :Wizard

sounds to me like a job for... VOLTRON!

:impatient:

I'm tired of waiting for production pix but they are never close up like the ones on the sale page.

I know man.... I am super excited, this will be my first ever piece into the hobby so very excited as well....OH, I did have luck today during SS Live, I won the RSVP prize the R2-Q5 he is a cool little fella, I never win anything! so there is hope for us all! :p

I think this will be a great statue to start your addiction. I'm looking forward to Voltron and the Frank Miller Batman more than any statues I've ever ordered.

I have 3 old Voltron and a 25th anniversary plus the new one but it's in lion forms because when formed in the robot it looks terrible but I bought the formed one that doesn't come apart because it's proportioned properly and poses nicely.

I also bought the Voltron print to go with it.

Yes yes it is. Just got my Jango Gett and while it's an outstanding statue I have to get it replaced. I'll be scouring my Voltron very closely.

I had them all also such a shame as a kid I didn't take better care of then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back