SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for mine to come in as well! My last August 5th payment hasn't been pushed back YET, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I also had the old diecast toys, but since I have a twin brother, I only had the black, red, and green lions. My twin got the legs. Now I'll finally have my own Voltron all to myself!

I missed the Sideshow Instagram After party, they were going to show Voltron, did anyone catch it? and if so, how did he look?

What Voltron? Like an actual production piece. They must have plenty done. I'm going to be on every inch of it lol with battle damage it's hard to know but I just hope all the metal looks like metal.

They don't record their Instagram after-party for playbacks. You miss it ...you don't see it. Period.

That's weird. I thought the videos on their Instagram account were like this would be and posted up. Oh well

Production pics https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/new-photos-form-a-production-update-for-voltron/
400281_press21.jpg
400281_press20.jpg

I'm going to have to say the thighs are a disappointment to me so far as at least from my brief view they appeared oversprayed with the black and the metals look kind of weird but I'll be back shortly to edit.

Ok so yes the thighs have a slightly different painted looked for the lines on it at least from comparison but it's not as if either are wrong or look bad.

No real complaint from me I just hope the quality check was done so it's not going back like my Jango Fett is. I may get them both near each other.

So right now I am getting that excitement I had the months leading up to ordering like a nerd refreshing the order page all day. I'll feel complete when it's on the shelf.

What's that picture in the left frame? I bought the one on the right but never saw the other.

I feel the very same man, QC looks Great, I mean this is what we will be getting, they even surpassed my expectations on the Battle Damage, "Well Done Sideshow!"

I feel the very same man, QC looks Great, I mean this is what we will be getting, they even surpassed my expectations on the Battle Damage, "Well Done Sideshow!"

Not so fast.
Wait first until you see in-hand pics or your own copy of it.

Before anyone gets me started, let me remind you of the Predator 2 Maquette.

Back