SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no faith in Sideshow's responsibility of overseeing the work being done at their paint factories. It shocks me what they are allowing as "acceptable".
There's a great deal of weathering in their prototype. That said, I would recommend waiting to see in-hand pics of this piece before investing in the $1,200 they want for it.

So I got the statue and art but I was just looking at photos again and keep in mind I think overall it's amazing.

Doesn't it seem like the black lions head is much smaller than all the others even though it's the biggest lion. I recall them all being about the same and while it's not a big deal it just likes to smal in comparison. Must just be the photo I saw earlier.

So I got the statue and art but I was just looking at photos again and keep in mind I think overall it's amazing.

Doesn't it seem like the black lions head is much smaller than all the others even though it's the biggest lion. I recall them all being about the same and while it's not a big deal it just likes to smal in comparison. Must just be the photo I saw earlier.

I'm not worried about it, its really just a perspective trick. It makes you feel like you're at his base which is huge, and his head is huge also but its far away and tiny making him seem gigantic. He has been rendered this way alot:

3130582-1843381932-Lion-.jpg

My family and I ordered voltron, and the framed art print, that should be here today, for our sons collection, both displayed together, will be awesome! Can't wait!

Just got an update today I saw on my Sideshow account that it's now expected in May for delivery. Thank you all for not ordering a ton. Better pieces with less wait time.

This is going to be one of the highlights of my collection. I have full confidence that SS is going to knock it out of the park!! Can't wait...hopefully just a few more weeks.

Yes I just got a delayed email it's now August-September.

Shocker. How annoying but it's all typical.

Hmm I see the change on website..but I haven't received the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Thanks to having an AMAZING Wife, I cancelled my Boba Fett Pre-order and I ordered my first Love VOLTRON, I am sooooo Excited! :)

Back