SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amidala_zelda, those pics look sweet! I think this is a great figure, my only "beefs" with it are the solid plastic belt (which is a step back from SSC's previous Jedi belts; I'll be looking to swap that out) and the price point, which is the unfortunate trend of the market right now. I think this is a worthy addition to anyone's PT 1/6 collection! :clap

Maybe Hot Toys/Enterbay are better if they make this..
But honestly, I really love this young Obiwan.. why? I don't know :dunno..
And standing him side by side with his master Qui Gon is priceless to me.. Feels like bring back the memories while I was watching TPM with my college friends in year 1999 ago ..

KP1_8816_B_zpsf12ab68f.jpg

KP1_8823_B_zps0302a6a7.jpg

Beautiful shots here, amidala_zelda...looks really good. I especially like it that there is a height difference between the Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon figures.
They will look really good displayed together.

Thanks for the pics!

Get a custom sculpt of Qui-Gon, a TTM-21 and SSC tunic and robe. Viola instant update. lol

Maybe Hot Toys/Enterbay are better if they make this..
But honestly, I really love this young Obiwan.. why? I don't know :dunno..
And standing him side by side with his master Qui Gon is priceless to me.. Feels like bring back the memories while I was watching TPM with my college friends in year 1999 ago ..

KP1_8816_B_zpsf12ab68f.jpg
Friggin' awesome!

Yup. Qui Gon still need HS repaint, but the figure overal is great and good likeness (IMO)
My old Qui Gon figure, taken 2 years ago :)

DSC_0064120x80_800.jpg

What's the hair extension mod? I would love to know how to add some extensions that drape over his shoulder.

Qui1.jpg

profiles.jpg

The hair extension pieces are taken from another figure, I forget who, I think it was a Dragon Timeline chick and glued to hang down the shoulders.

Back