• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Padawan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SemperGator

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I bought one on Amazon for $400 and they didn't even send the right figure. They don't even have it apparently. Now I'm on the hunt to find a Padawan Obi Wan. If anyone has one available, that would be pretty sweat.

I bought one on Amazon for $400 and they didn't even send the right figure. They don't even have it apparently. Now I'm on the hunt to find a Padawan Obi Wan. If anyone has one available, that would be pretty sweat.
I have one in excellent condition. I’m about to put a number of SS figures up for sale.

Word? How much are you looking to get for it?
I’ll send a PM tomorrow. It’s the exclusive version and pretty much mint condition. I can’t recall for certain, but I don’t believe it was ever displayed. I can take more photos tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• D68DEAE9-840D-422B-BD41-04C59679B3C0.jpeg
    D68DEAE9-840D-422B-BD41-04C59679B3C0.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 3
Back