SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^That looks great! I had a similar idea in mind if I ever got Qui-gon but I was going to use hair from a spare SS Legolas head for the draping over the shoulders effect

I hadn't check this thread in a while since I put mine on FlexPay... catching up now...
I see the usual suspects trolling, and lots of whining, but the pictures have me definitely pumped up for this guy... have to wait til June though...

When in doubt, go with the OT... although judging by your avatar and signature you may disagree with that :lol

I do think the 2nd head is more bang for your buck, but to me the Kenner blaster is a key item I had to have with the Snowtrooper.

When in doubt, go with the OT... although judging by your avatar and signature you may disagree with that :lol

I do think the 2nd head is more bang for your buck, but to me the Kenner blaster is a key item I had to have with the Snowtrooper.

While I did grow up with the PT, the Snowtrooper was my very first star wars figure,
given to me by my uncle.

It's really a hard choice [for me], but I do see why the Snowtrooper is a more
"solid" choice. :D

Do you guys think the tunic and the jedi robe are the same as the EP3 version? I have an incomplete EP3 figure I'm looking to complete.

Tunic is more white than ep3, but I am sure the robe is pretty close. Either way, I think they make good substitute pieces.

Back