SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui1.jpg

profiles.jpg

The hair extension pieces are taken from another figure, I forget who, I think it was a Dragon Timeline chick and glued to hang down the shoulders.

Man, that looks really good!

Not to sound all pissy...but i've not heard a thing from them! A fellow collector from the uk has been charged and it has shipped...how does that work lol!

I was one of the very first to order. Oh well, there could be worse things! i'll get it when I get it and just enjoy everyone's pics in the mean time!

Not to sound all pissy...but i've not heard a thing from them! A fellow collector from the uk has been charged and it has shipped...how does that work lol!

That's happened to me a lot.
People in Australia got a figure from Sideshow before me and I'm from MA!
I heard the same stuff about being at the bottom of the PO list.
I had PO'ed the thing the first day.
Lousy customer service is what it is.

I assume I've been pushed back a bit on shipping since I re-ordered recently. Hopefully early next week I'll have him.

Answer the door in nothing but a Jedi robe and with the Star Wars theme blaring in the background.

And respond to the UPS man in Lando quotes only.

Do it.

Or you will be a flaming homosexual.

Marc answers door:

UPS man: How's it going? Can I get a signature?
Marc: What have you done to my ship?
UPS man: Huh? Your shippment? Nothing.
Marc: Having trouble with your droid?
UPS: My phone is fine, and I have a Blackberry, but I don't see why that matters.
Marc: This deal is getting worse all the time!
UPS: Hey man, the company pays for it, so I don't complain! Now can I get a signature so I can get the hell out of here?
Marc: I'm surprised they didn't ask you to do it.
UPS: Just sign this thing!
Marc: Here goes nothing.
UPS: Thank you, sir.
Marc: Someone must have told them all about my little maneuver at the battle of Taanab.
UPS: Go **** yourself, weirdo.
Marc: You look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the clouds.

Marc answers door:

UPS man: How's it going? Can I get a signature?
Marc: What have you done to my ship?
UPS man: Huh? Your shippment? Nothing.
Marc: Having trouble with your droid?
UPS: My phone is fine, and I have a Blackberry, but I don't see why that matters.
Marc: This deal is getting worse all the time!
UPS: Hey man, the company pays for it, so I don't complain! Now can I get a signature so I can get the hell out of here?
Marc: I'm surprised they didn't ask you to do it.
UPS: Just sign this thing!
Marc: Here goes nothing.
UPS: Thank you, sir.
Marc: Someone must have told them all about my little maneuver at the battle of Taanab.
UPS: Go **** yourself, weirdo.
Marc: You look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the clouds.

:bow :bow :bow

Back