SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know what shape the body is in. The one I bought way back when can't even stand up now.

A repeat compilation shot blast from the past...

TPM-KENOBI-COLLAGE-01.jpg

I would really like HT to produce a Padawan Kenobi....

i swapped the body right away as those buck ?suck bodies are the worst. mine it looked like one leg was longer then the other. i put him on a narrow type true body. i have another type of body coming in soon a toybox or something like that it has a fixed neck so might try that one out when it comes in to see which one i like better. all n all i like this figure he looks good next to the HT qui gon in my eye. will tak a photo when i`m done modding. even water treated the outfit as well.

The exclusive one just slipped passed me on eBay. Almost never shows up in the U.K. but I couldn’t commit to topping the £235 (inc shipping) it sold for right now.

We’ve got inevitable No Way Home announcements still to come, The Batman stuff incoming, potential Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane… all of which I really want, so the fact that this might be tough to sell off if HT ever get around to announcing one had me opting to wait in hope.

Perhaps the Kenobi show will give HT a little push to complete the Naboo showdown trio.
Of course there’s no chance HTs will come with two headsculpts- and, judging by their previous failure to capture McGregor’s likeness, we may be in for another stinker- so the SSC version (after a body swap) might end up taking the crown after all.

oh yeah . i couldn`t miss the opportunity when i saw it on brianstoys for 230 shipped. i`m not holding my breath for a PM obi wan at the way there making figures they are massing the production runs on the bobbf and the mandolarion. every thing else is on the back burner. fine saves my wallet from buying anything new for a while.

I’m still surprised at how decent this Sideshow sculpt is after all these years.
Especially from the back. I have a whole bunch of sideshow star wars figures and every human is seen from the back if its next to a hot toys figure. Currently darth maul and qui gon are seen from the front, kenobi from the rear.

I just need Hot toys to give me this figure then Mace v Palpatine figures and my essential needs would be complete. So close yet three figures away.

The sideshow mace windu was ok if you ignored the eyes and I'm guessing you mean palpatine from the duel scene, sideshows version had a fine outfit but the head was subpar by todays standards.

Back