Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its probably going to be the helmetless head. Maybe a change out arm as well or just an arm.

You know, that probably is the case. Of course the wallet has to take a hit. :thud:

I told myself I wouldn't get anything at all this year after War Machine, even with the Thor and Cap movies coming out. I dunnoooo...

I don't even collect the PFs nor am I interested in them, but I gotta say Thor looks really good. I assume that's another Trevolver sculpt. . . even the paintwork looks different/better than their usual work. I think the helmet looks goofy, but that's the movie design not SS' fault.

:lol indeed we do. I had 2 relationship go south because of my hobby.... :(:monkey2

Both a difinite must for me :):yess:

aw man...I'm married and hoping to keep my hobby low key as much as possible. My old lady totally digs the statues...but doesn't understand why I have to preorder everything under the sun...I mean HELLO obviously I have a sickness. :dunno

Both of these are a must for me too.

Mr green those will be great and im sure we will someday see a modern Thor comic version but Destroyer im not so sure of.

aw man...I'm married and hoping to keep my hobby low key as much as possible. My old lady totally digs the statues...but doesn't understand why I have to preorder everything under the sun...I mean HELLO obviously I have a sickness. :dunno

Both of these are a must for me too.

It was the amount of space that these collectables are taking that they didn't like. One of them didn't like that converted "our room" to my storage box area... I guess I was a little selfish. :monkey2 Next time when I meet someone, I will let them know before we start dating....hopefully they will accept it.:monkey3:)

Last edited:
Mr green those will be great and im sure we will someday see a modern Thor comic version but Destroyer im not so sure of.

I am not sure if comics Destroyer shoot out fire/energy beam but this movie Destroyer should have light-up features. I haven't collected any movie based items, so I need alot of push. No doubts they both looks nice but after missing Iron Man IV maquette, with the light-features, its hard to go back.

OMG this is madness...the thor PF and the destroyer maquette is absolutely a deadly couple...very cool, it'll be the centerpiece in your gallery especially for all of you thor fans...

Everyone thought the Mark VI Maquette was going to be close to 1k being a Legacy piece and all, but then ended up being 489 and 499 for the regular and exclusive respectively.

I'm not saying that it'll be the same case but ya never know. :dunno

These aren't even Legacy right?

Back