Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both look good to me. Portrait could be stronger but I can forgive if the rest of the costume comes out good. Destroyer looks incredible.

Both look good to me. Portrait could be stronger but I can forgive if the rest of the costume comes out good. Destroyer looks incredible.

Agreed and I'm fully hoping the EX Thor comes with a separate portrait without a helmet...destroyer simply looks AMAZING. Very much looking forward to the full reveal.

Agreed and I'm fully hoping the EX Thor comes with a separate portrait without a helmet...destroyer simply looks AMAZING. Very much looking forward to the full reveal.

I expect there will be because the sneek peak video I thought had an helmet less sculpt.

Looks like SS are getting their act together on these releases to coincide with the release of the movie. I wonder if Cap PF will be released in July with a movie red skull??

I expect there will be because the sneek peak video I thought had an helmet less sculpt.

Totally right and totally kick ass!!!!

A picture from the video:

4-28-20114-57-49PM.jpg

Also I noticed another thing with this PF. Its using the the new technique they've started to use on PF's with texture that really captures the detail. The German Solider PF uses it.

I shall possess this premium format of Thor. Now I'm eager to see the movie Caps.

Yeah, getting a look over next Tuesday and then ordering them Thursday will be sweet. :rock
Then Thursday night is the midnight screening......well at least for me. Sounding like a good week for Thor fans!

Destroyer rules all.Behold a future Grail.

Undeniably, 100 percent correct. This is going to be huge, balanced, & perfect. Now for a Gore Group classic Thor comiquette to go with it(?) = pure cosmic heaven.

Back