Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destroyer IMO is a must. I dont know why they didnt go with a sculpted Thor cape. I'll pass unless the full reveal show something different

Destroyer IMO is a must. I dont know why they didnt go with a sculpted Thor cape. I'll pass unless the full reveal show something different

I think fabric will suit this pf better, but i do love the sculpted cape on my other Thor PF, so i'd have been happy with either. :)

I think both of these pieces look awesome. I also think the likeness is spot on with Thor so far. As of right now these are both must haves for me.

Thor look's awesome ..i love the Thors expression, much better then hot toys bland lifeless stare.

I really hope Destroyer lights up. I also can't wait to see how much it's going to cost. :panic: :panic: :panic:

No need to lose sleep over this....you'll get plenty of time to order....Trust in the G!

Plenty of time....even after it ships, it will be available again.

Plenty of Time!!! :impatient:

I think it is part of the fun of collecting? The excitement of awaiting, wondering if you are getting something.

The best part is, I can write a paper and watch a movie while waiting !

I think it is part of the fun of collecting? The excitement of awaiting, wondering if you are getting something.

Yeah i agree! although nothing seems to be selling out anymore, so you get everything you want anyway.

Too much coming out at the same time I think. The edition sizes are also high on most of them.

If destroyer is 30" as some are saying, and especially if it lights up (not outside the ballpark of reality), then this piece would be at least $400. Probably more. It also would have to be fibreglass and mostly hollow or it would be a killer to ship

If destroyer is 30" as some are saying, and especially if it lights up (not outside the ballpark of reality), then this piece would be at least $400. Probably more. It also would have to be fibreglass and mostly hollow or it would be a killer to ship

Well if it's that big and has lights, then it could be $500+ seeing as War Machine was $550.

Ooooohh, suddenly glad I din't sell my Mark VI Maquette when I needed cash. IM Thor and Cap will look awesome together... eventually with an Avengers poster behind them. :rock:rock

Ooooohh, suddenly glad I din't sell my Mark VI Maquette when I needed cash. IM Thor and Cap will look awesome together... eventually with an Avengers poster behind them. :rock:rock

That will look awesome! i saw you were selling your IM. :(

Back