Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shall possess this premium format of Thor. Now I'm eager to see the movie Caps.

Then Thursday night is the midnight screening......well at least for me. Sounding like a good week for Thor fans!

Eager to see Cap as well. Should be fracking awesome.

True. Was gonna go see it at midnight but the old man really wants to go see this so I'll wait till Friday.

DESTROYER!!!! IS AMAZING!!!!! Thor looks good and is ordered looking forward to seeing the other portrait as well, Tis a good day for us in midgard! Let the nonstop party begin!!!!!!!!!.... (thank you sideshow)

Man...this Thor PF looks great, but if I get this I have to get the destroyer as well, and if I get those two, I probably want a Cap Movie PF too...agrrhhh this thing is never end :gah:

____ me. I just got the Alien Chap, Predator LSB on order, the Thor and Wolverine 1:1 busts, and now this... how am I GOING to manage all of this?!

OH GEEZ!

____ me. I just got the Alien Chap, Predator LSB on order, the Thor and Wolverine 1:1 busts, and now this... how am I GOING to manage all of this?!

OH GEEZ!

We need a rehab :gah:

Destroyer looks AMAZING. As for Thor, I think it looks good, but the first PF spoiled me too much apparently. It doesn't do much for me, like the first Thor piece.

DESTROYER!!!! IS AMAZING!!!!! Thor looks good and is ordered looking forward to seeing the other portrait as well, Tis a good day for us in midgard! Let the nonstop party begin!!!!!!!!!.... (thank you sideshow)

Josh mentioned the sneek peek had a portrait without the helmet and I snagged a picture of it to post earlier in this thread. It's not painted but looks pretty darn good.

4-28-20114-57-49PM.jpg

I just got an erection off the damn Destroyer. It's so damn good. WOW! I would hate to find out how much this will cost us.

Reminder to myself make sure i get my order in before greatwall orders them all and has them customized!!

Better find myself a chrome master in the mean time.

Garantee, its will not be one or two in my collection but more.

Don't think straight chrome would look very good. Maybe if there was some way to darken it.

What do you guys think the EX is for Thor? Hopefully it's not a removable helmet because I'd like to go regular. :chase

Back