Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right about that, but i'm happy with it and i was willing to pay the price for it (just as a lot of other peoples). Anyway i would recommend it. I agree that it's overpriced, but i don't agree that it would be a bad piece, because it simply is not...

:exactly:

I fully agree with you Geoffrey.

I think is a very good piece but the prototype was a bit of pain for those who expect the same as sideshow show

I think is a very good piece but the prototype was a bit of pain for those who expect the same as sideshow show
i think if you look at it at the sideshow booth proto at comic con it is the same as what we are getting now, not unless there was another proto released.

These guys have a chrome called "Ghost Chrome" and I think it would be a near match to what Destroyer should've been.
They also have a large color chrome assortment to choose from and looks to be very easy to apply.

https://www.alsacorp.com/index.htm

Sweet, thanks for the link.

My destroyer is down to bare polystone......now it's time for a little R&D.

Chris

These guys have a chrome called "Ghost Chrome" and I think it would be a near match to what Destroyer should've been.
They also have a large color chrome assortment to choose from and looks to be very easy to apply.

https://www.alsacorp.com/index.htm

Cool. Have u bought this stuff before? Do u need to prime the statue before spraying the chrome paint on it?

Cool. Have u bought this stuff before? Do u need to prime the statue before spraying the chrome paint on it?

No I haven't got any YET, I've been meaning to for quite sometime but just haven't had the time to try it yet. If you watch the videos they have on their site it appears to be very easy to apply.

My first project would be my Silver Surfer.:yess:

No I haven't got any YET, I've been meaning to for quite sometime but just haven't had the time to try it yet. If you watch the videos they have on their site it appears to be very easy to apply.

Yah I would like to get my surfer done too. I'll probably need to test it out on something before doing a statue.

Looking forward to see the result!

Back