Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first piece I've ordered from SS in about 2 years now.

I love the sculpt on this, and figured if it arrived with any paint issues it wouldnt matter since I would be stripping it down anyway.

If SS straightens out their act on QC I may order a few pieces again. But im still not totally convinced yet.

Luckly, I didnt have any issues with this destoryer maquette. Aside from the paint finish, but thats more of my personal preference.

Chris

I agree, I passed on this piece because of the paint finish. It would have looked amazing chromed but I couldn't talk myself into putting out extra money to get that done.

what destroyer is this??

883308101_Hyuuw-M.jpg

Thats the legacy 1:3 maquette. The version I wish SS put out.

All they did was change his right leg position and scale him down.

Still hope they put out something that size.

Chris

I've done it.... I bought this badass yesterday, but when i opened the box i saw that one spike was broken off and it had some minor paint damage, so i called my retailer and asked if it was possible to swap it. It seems to be no problem, so later today i will return it and turn home with a perfect Destroyer... i hope... :)

i was just looking at this for a mark 2 I'm doing. i bought it, but to get it in the united states it was 42 bucks a can. thats a little steep. but it looks like it works perfectly! if you end up getting some, keep me posted on it. or if you know how to get it cheaper I'm in. i ended up getting a refund, 42 a can is too much.

Cheaper than getting it professionally chromed.

Thats the legacy 1:3 maquette. The version I wish SS put out.

All they did was change his right leg position and scale him down.

Still hope they put out something that size.

Chris

Yes, and I think his chest glows as well. Something I wished SS would have done. If so I would have kept my order...

i was just looking at this for a mark 2 I'm doing. i bought it, but to get it in the united states it was 42 bucks a can. thats a little steep. but it looks like it works perfectly! if you end up getting some, keep me posted on it. or if you know how to get it cheaper I'm in. i ended up getting a refund, 42 a can is too much.

yes i will let you know how i will get on , my destroyer is due in about a week , i will order 1 can and do a test on something first,if it works out, its better than getting it chromed, by an expert.

If Legacy's name wasn't attached to it, this would be $400 or less.

You're right about that, but i'm happy with it and i was willing to pay the price for it (just as a lot of other peoples). Anyway i would recommend it. I agree that it's overpriced, but i don't agree that it would be a bad piece, because it simply is not...

Back