Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics Chaos! I really want this but he would be out of place in my collection! Congrats

Awesome pics Chaos! I really want this but he would be out of place in my collection! Congrats

Thanks. :1-1: My main focus is SW so right now he is out of place in my collection as well but I ordered the movie Thor PF to go with him.

I really don't understand all the criticism about this piece... It looks stunning... Congrats to everyone that has it!

I really don't understand all the criticism about this piece... It looks stunning... Congrats to everyone that has it!

I think it's the price not really the sculpt of this piece that I have a problem with. It was advertise at 26" & I got 23". Spending over $600 (includes tax & shipping). I would had wanted it more grand. Now if SSC had chromed it, then $500 would had justified it.

I think it's the price not really the sculpt of this piece that I have a problem with. It was advertise at 26" & I got 23". Spending over $600 (includes tax & shipping). I would had wanted it more grand. Now if SSC had chromed it, then $500 would had justified it.

Hmmm i can agree on that, it's a very expensive piece, but it looks so damn nice... I still have doubts about buying this or not, especially because the Thor PF is coming also... :dunno

Hmmm i can agree on that, it's a very expensive piece, but it looks so damn nice... I still have doubts about buying this or not, especially because the Thor PF is coming also... :dunno

It's a nice piece and I'm sure it will fit well with Thor. One other thing I don't like about Destroyer is the nameplate built into the base. I wish that could have been removable or covered up.

It's a nice piece and I'm sure it will fit well with Thor. One other thing I don't like about Destroyer is the nameplate built into the base. I wish that could have been removable or covered up.

Hmm... With what you know now, would you buy it again? For the same price i mean?

Hi just ordered this maquette from forbidden planet.com , does anyone know how long they take to post , really looking forward to getting it:yess:

I would not pay more then $400 for this, however, I would use my reward points for this to get it.

Hmm okey... Here in Belgium i can get it for about 399 euro's (about 520 dollars). So i don't know. I will go and take a look at it tomorrow. Emma Frost seems to be delayed untill the 14th of februari so i need some new stuff this week... :panic:

I have the EX Destroyer and I love it!

Now has anyone got notice on Thor? I know he's supposed to ship sometime in Feb.

Hmm okey... Here in Belgium i can get it for about 399 euro's (about 520 dollars). So i don't know. I will go and take a look at it tomorrow. Emma Frost seems to be delayed untill the 14th of februari so i need some new stuff this week... :panic:

Thats a decent price given that its in Belgium.

Must be some time now that you received a SS product with no damage, congrats.

This is the first piece I've ordered from SS in about 2 years now.

I love the sculpt on this, and figured if it arrived with any paint issues it wouldnt matter since I would be stripping it down anyway.

If SS straightens out their act on QC I may order a few pieces again. But im still not totally convinced yet.

Luckly, I didnt have any issues with this destoryer maquette. Aside from the paint finish, but thats more of my personal preference.

Chris

4db8c11b.jpg

7589631a.jpg

a8dcb2b5.jpg

Will look like this when I'm done with it.

90a1c01e.jpg

Chris

This is the first piece I've ordered from SS in about 2 years now.

I love the sculpt on this, and figured if it arrived with any paint issues it wouldnt matter since I would be stripping it down anyway.

If SS straightens out their act on QC I may order a few pieces again. But im still not totally convinced yet.

Luckly, I didnt have any issues with this destoryer maquette. Aside from the paint finish, but thats more of my personal preference.

Chris

Glad you got a good one Atheris and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Back