SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's one nice pic.
I got the normal ver. on order as we dont have a SS local distributor here :monkey2
Like DP, his suit seems abit loose.

I have done a full review, the fake version of this figure. I am not sure about posting a direct video on here as I am not keen on possibly getting banned so i will just link my YT and if you happen to find a full detailed review then it is not on me ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2UOdfDf_61PcTBYvmfqNg
Great review, mate - especially on the body swap result. It's an affordable route for customizing/bashing a comic ver.
I believe a lot of people will be getting this.

This looks pretty good, I hope that's actually the final product. I wonder how the arms attach, magnets or pegs?

I'd like to see how he matches up to other figures in height. It'd be cool if he was noticeably shorter.

First I'm hearing about that knock-off, very disturbing. Sideshow might have a hit here and they got screwed. I hope the Mouse goes after them!

I'd like to know when this is coming out, hopefully soon.

I had always thought that with that massive unsightly shoulder joint being so visible,
it had meant that you had a swivel at the shoulder and the top of the bicep ?

But I have as yet not seen a photo with the Bicep in any other position apart from what's seen in the pic's.
So we get the awful big joint .. but with out the pay off of the added articulation ?

Damn knock off is looking better and better

Yikes. Are they going for a Joker Wolverine variant. Those head sculpts are creepy.

I take it then that your not a fan of Frank Miller's Wolverine.

wolv.jpg

Wolverine.jpg

WolverineMillerBust.jpg

Wolverine-Mini-Series-Frank-Miller-Comic-Set-Brooklyn-Comic-Shop-Joshua-Stulman.jpg

I wonder if I could get my hands on a Superman body and whether this head would swap. You could make a nice Logan custom to go along with this.

Back