SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think it's backdoor sales from the factory the ss ones are being made. That's how pretty much all ko's are made. I think also with a new body, there's a legit setup in there.

This is going to be the second coming of Deadpool, get ready to see people selling at deep discounts.

This is going to be the second coming of Deadpool, get ready to see people selling at deep discounts.
Care to explain what you mean about deadpool? He is sold out everywhere and going for 350 ish.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I honestly think it's backdoor sales from the factory the ss ones are being made. That's how pretty much all ko's are made. I think also with a new body, there's a legit setup in there.

I don't see that. If that was the case then it would be the same or at least close..it's not. They got ahold of the hard goods and cast them. But if it was backdoor sales it would be the exact same body and suit. It's not. a back door sale implies it's identical just sold illegally.

As for the idea that most KO are backdoor..sorry but that's also not the case. Very few fall into that category in fact. The production samples and paint samples and what not are usually it. Any run of KO is almost always done by someone else.

I don't see that. If that was the case then it would be the same or at least close..it's not. They got ahold of the hard goods and cast them. But if it was backdoor sales it would be the exact same body and suit. It's not. a back door sale implies it's identical just sold illegally.

As for the idea that most KO are backdoor..sorry but that's also not the case. Very few fall into that category in fact. The production samples and paint samples and what not are usually it. Any run of KO is almost always done by someone else.

Suit, sculpt, hands, and boots look like the real one based on pic/video. As far as the body goes, obviously not.
Personally I don't give a ****. It all comes from the same place. Plus nobody really knows what goes on in the manufacturing world unless its first hand.

Last edited:
Yeah that was my review from a while back, I hate the standard body it is rubbish. He looks great with the bulky body. Have a look towards the end of the video to see it with the bigger body.

Also I think the have got one from the factory and reproduced it. The Knee's are totally different on the real one from what I can see. Keep an eye out for that.

That KO is bad. Looks like the hard bits like the head hands and boots were recast but the body was just something they had lying around. The SS one looks good if you are into that sort of thing. Personally loved the Miller mini series but the SS figure just doesn't float my boat. Not at that price anyway.

The KO is a good kit bash if you wanted this look on the cheap. But finding the right body could be a challenge.

Thanks for the review Lord. Very insightful.

KO looks horrible. Real one so far looks great! To each their own, but I think that SS's "interpretation" is far better than the Hugh Jackman "interpretation" from the movies. In my opinion, the movies have never properly represented Wolverine...

Baggy/ill fitting clothes are distracting. Would have been well served with an alternate head sculpt sans the fangs. Waiting for Logan movie figure.

idk, the knock off looks so far away from the latest official pic, I really dont think it's back door factory parts.

At least I REALLY hope not, the SSC looks great to me and pretty much is the figure I'm looking forward to the most right now. My only hope right now is that they dont jack up the paint on the headsculpt like they did with Frank!

KO looks horrible. Real one so far looks great! To each their own, but I think that SS's "interpretation" is far better than the Hugh Jackman "interpretation" from the movies. In my opinion, the movies have never properly represented Wolverine...

agreed 100% This is what I would have liked to see in the movies

Back