SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think about it they could be waiting for next years SDCC to show more marvel and DC 1/6 I mean Sideshow's Marvel 1/6 teaser had Spider-Man so really they could be waiting for Spider-Man's movie to be closer. Also Flash will be in Justice League along with Wonder-Woman and Aquaman who I personally hope get the Sideshow 1/6 treatment as well. So I mean it's possible. I mean when you think about it this years SDCC focused on Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad, and Star Wars all of which are in the front of everyone's mind. Lobo I will say is an odd choice to announce now, but if you look at him when it comes to looks he doesn't have many different ones and also when it comes to suit tailoring it doesn't seem to be as intricate as say the GL or Flash ones they have released and shown look to be.

could be better but i think im sold. just want a comic style 1/6 wolvy in collect.

If you think about it they could be waiting for next years SDCC to show more marvel and DC 1/6 I mean Sideshow's Marvel 1/6 teaser had Spider-Man so really they could be waiting for Spider-Man's movie to be closer. Also Flash will be in Justice League along with Wonder-Woman and Aquaman who I personally hope get the Sideshow 1/6 treatment as well. So I mean it's possible. I mean when you think about it this years SDCC focused on Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad, and Star Wars all of which are in the front of everyone's mind. Lobo I will say is an odd choice to announce now, but if you look at him when it comes to looks he doesn't have many different ones and also when it comes to suit tailoring it doesn't seem to be as intricate as say the GL or Flash ones they have released and shown look to be.

That's possible. I know I'll be grabbing Wolverine and possibly Punisher down the line. I'm still on the fence with Lobo. I just hate how long it's taking to drop any new ones for preorder, as I really am loving this line.

That's possible. I know I'll be grabbing Wolverine and possibly Punisher down the line. I'm still on the fence with Lobo. I just hate how long it's taking to drop any new ones for preorder, as I really am loving this line.
Oddly enough, they could've gone with Dr.Doom or Iron Man...
I like the the comic style (although not perfect) they make better than the movie ones from HT but wih the pace they are doing them, I'll be quitting entirely before seeing all 6 they have teased & Wolv will probably be my 2nd and last figure from SS.

He didn't look too bad in person
0b6282d5df09c62ec11fd26d40059017.jpg
75414af9bccfbca382c46984b861725a.jpg
0d133a28f9960406e4c038a2001cb375.jpg

I like it, but the tailoring on the shoulder section is questionable.

I can't wait to receive this figure. I was checking my credit card info, just to make sure there were no delays when it finally charges and ships. He's looked better at every step. Still would have loved the interchangeable mouths, but he'll look awesome none the less....

I hope this turns out good so I can buy him and pose him with hot toys deadpool.

I like it, but the tailoring on the shoulder section is questionable.

I donno, I kinda like it. Makes more sense to have the shoulder covered and shielded a bit than out in the open. Plus it looks to help hide a pose able joint. Only thing I may change pending factory paint job is trying to figure out how to make it look like those arms have hair on them.

Love the sculpt and the overall look of the figure. Just hope the paintjob is better than ss punisher headsculpt.

I love the look too but I can already see this having limited articulation judging by the proto pics, hopefully it reviews well and the price drops a bit since $250 is too steep for what you get.

I love the look too but I can already see this having limited articulation judging by the proto pics, hopefully it reviews well and the price drops a bit since $250 is too steep for what you get.

People have been able to get the Punisher on Ebay for $200 shipped so maybe the same will happen with this.

People have been able to get the Punisher on Ebay for $200 shipped so maybe the same will happen with this.

Hopefully, but its Wolverine, and its the only official 1/6 comic wolvie we have (people are desperate for the yellow and brown/blue). Plus hot toys are probably making the daredevil punisher, which means people are patiently waiting for it, hence the price drop.

Hopefully, but its Wolverine, and its the only official 1/6 comic wolvie we have (people are desperate for the yellow and brown/blue). Plus hot toys are probably making the daredevil punisher, which means people are patiently waiting for it, hence the price drop.

It dropped in price because it was nowhere near the prototype. The also updated their pictures of sideshow punisher to reflect what you are really getting. I'm on the fence about wolverine because I alreadt have a great yellow and blue one and sideshow figures have fallen from Grace. I'm not sure if it is but all their prototypes look amazing their final products are shotty.

It dropped in price because it was nowhere near the prototype. The also updated their pictures of sideshow punisher to reflect what you are really getting. I'm on the fence about wolverine because I alreadt have a great yellow and blue one and sideshow figures have fallen from Grace. I'm not sure if it is but all their prototypes look amazing their final products are shotty.

I agree and its a bummer since I usually don't sweat it and avoid sideshow altogether since hot always make the same product but better, with wolverine tho its a tricky situation cause you already know hot toys will never make the yellow,brown/blue costume and so were stuck with this. :pow I also really wanna see how this wolverine looks beside the hot toys deadpool, as it may influence my decision a bit.

Back